Did you mean: 

Another GE CLI!!! PayPal MasterCard

tag
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

Re: Another GE CLI!!! PayPal MasterCard

@09Lexie wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

Congrats!!! I would still call...it's worth a shot!!  I have been eyeballing that card so I can add a Mastercard to my lineup but I will have to wait (just opened 2 amex's last month)

I called and they said no but I figured while I have them on the line see if they will increase my other GE card.  They agreed to  double my Chevron CL (It will help util ESP since I don't use it anymore).  And yes, I still asked one more time about the MC but he wasn't budging. 

If they are doubling the CL every 3-4 mos with SP's only....I guess I can wait. Smiley Wink

Nice, what was the limit on it before?

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 11 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@ryanbush wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

Congrats!!! I would still call...it's worth a shot!!  I have been eyeballing that card so I can add a Mastercard to my lineup but I will have to wait (just opened 2 amex's last month)

I called and they said no but I figured while I have them on the line see if they will increase my other GE card.  They agreed to  double my Chevron CL (It will help util ESP since I don't use it anymore).  And yes, I still asked one more time about the MC but he wasn't budging. 

If they are doubling the CL every 3-4 mos with SP's only....I guess I can wait. Smiley Wink

Nice, what was the limit on it before?

Thanks...it was only $600 now at least it's crossed the $1000 mark. GE has at the minimum doubled all my CL's in less than 4 mos   

I'm pretty happy. 

Message 12 of 16
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

you guys are really tempting me to get a GE card Smiley Wink

Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 13 of 16
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@09Lexie wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

Did you recon with an outsourced GE credit analyst? In my experience, it's actually better to recon with an outsourced credit analyst when trying to get a CLI on a GE backed card.

Message 14 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@kevinjjc wrote:

@09Lexie wrote:

@snowkitty wrote:

Did you recon with an outsourced GE credit analyst? In my experience, it's actually better to recon with an outsourced credit analyst when trying to get a CLI on a GE backed card.

Outsourced? No I don't think so. 

Message 15 of 16
Swapmeet
Valued Contributor

Well, I got all pumped up reading this thread and called to ask for a CLI on my walmart card. They denied me....again...lol. I just got my first cli with them on Sat. From 700-1,000. This time I asked them to bump it up to 2k. Next time I call I will probably just ask for 1500...baby steps Smiley Wink

My Wallet:
WalMart: ||15k|| USAA Platinum MC: ||26k|| BCE: ||9k|| Chase Freedom Siggy: ||10k|| Discover it: ||6.5k|| SG Visa: ||11k||
USAA World MC: ||23k|| US Bank Cash+ Siggy: ||7.5k|| Citi TYP World MC: ||12k|| Barclays Arrival World MC: ||13k||Citi Double Cash World MC ||25k||Sallie Mae World MC ||18.8k||Fico Scores (3 Fico Monitoring): EQ 751,TU 749, EX 743. Last app: 9-12-14 Sallie
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.