Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

? App Denial BJ's Mastercard

tag
tray
Valued Contributor

? App Denial BJ's Mastercard

Hi everyone I app this morning for the BJ's Mastercard received the notification app is being processed with the 10 day message most likely denial.  Does anyone know the time frame between apps with comenity, also # given if any questions regarding app call #855-269-1622 is anyone familiar with this number do you think ? verification, thanks for any information....

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: ? App Denial BJ's Mastercard

@tray wrote:

Hi everyone I app this morning for the BJ's Mastercard received the notification app is being processed with the 10 day message most likely denial.  Does anyone know the time frame between apps with comenity, also # given if any questions regarding app call #855-269-1622 is anyone familiar with this number do you think ? verification, thanks for any information....

That is just the customer service number for the credit card... they won't be able to do anything accept look if they see an app pending or an account.

You should receive denial letter later next week or a code to call in and verify yourself and than get approved.

Message 2 of 10
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

tray, try this link put in your info and it should tell you if pending or denied...

https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/japply/checkstatus.do?default_partner=003    Wrong Link!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 3 of 10
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

tray, try this link put in your info and it should tell you if pending or denied...

https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/japply/checkstatus.do?default_partner=003

That link is not the correct one.  The BJ's MC is currently offered by Comenity not Barclays (they've switched).

Message 4 of 10
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest wrote:

https://www.barclaycardus.com/app/japply/checkstatus.do?default_partner=003

That link is not the correct one.  The BJ's MC is currently offered by Comenity not Barclays (they've switched).

Oh! Forgot about that, thanks FinStar!

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 5 of 10
tray
Valued Contributor

Thanks everyone for your help, I tried calling number given was totally useless, recieved hard pull on EQ for this app will just have to wait for letter.....

Message 6 of 10
sandman2435
Established Contributor

@tray wrote:

Thanks everyone for your help, I tried calling number given was totally useless, recieved hard pull on EQ for this app will just have to wait for letter.....

Did you have a lot of Inq?, as Comentiy is Inq sensitive..I've got a 992 out of 999 on there scoring system and still got turned down.Was able to get the business mastercard thur them with no PG

Message 7 of 10
tray
Valued Contributor

@sandman2435 wrote:

@tray wrote:

Did you have a lot of Inq?, as Comentiy is Inq sensitive..I've got a 992 out of 999 on there scoring system and still got turned down.Was able to get the business mastercard thur them with no PG

No only 1 inquiry on EQ at time of app today, although end of last month got a overstock store card, but also have total rewards and fuel network card with this bank too maybe the denial is due to gravy train has run dry......  I would like to know too how many cards can someone have with comenity???

Message 8 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@tray wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@tray wrote:

No only 1 inquiry on EQ at time of app today, although end of last month got a overstock store card, but also have total rewards and fuel network card with this bank too maybe the denial is due to gravy train has run dry......  I would like to know too how many cards can someone have with comenity???

I dont' know of a limit of how many cards!

Ron must have 25+ Comenity Cards alone!

Message 9 of 10
tray
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@tray wrote:

@sandman2435 wrote:

@tray wrote:

I dont' know of a limit of how many cards!

Ron must have 25+ Comenity Cards alone!

WoW,  maybe there is some hope then...

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.