Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree!!! Help me RECON

tag
xtdefy
Regular Contributor

Re: App Spree!!! Help me RECON

@Creditaddict wrote:

anything else you want before you garden beccause your credit report seems to be in that sweet spot right now! (seriously!)

I just applied for DC Premiere! got the 7-10 day msg... gonna call them tomorrow

Hmm... Care Credit??? are they still GE? Seems like GE was the least luck since they didnt approve the Sam's MC

Message 21 of 47
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

anything else you want before you garden beccause your credit report seems to be in that sweet spot right now! (seriously!)

I just applied for DC Premiere! got the 7-10 day msg... gonna call them tomorrow

Hmm... Care Credit??? are they still GE? Seems like GE was the least luck since they didnt approve the Sam's MC

yes carecredit is still ge.

the thing about GE is you can't rely on what 1 of the co-branded cards did to base your decision on another!

which makes them complicated to figure out

Message 22 of 47
xtdefy
Regular Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

the thing about GE is you can't rely on what 1 of the co-branded cards did to base your decision on another!

ok I actually have no need for Care Credit but the Ebates looked appealing...  7-10 day msg! The instant approval well is dry but I will call them shortly!

Message 23 of 47
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

ok I actually have no need for Care Credit but the Ebates looked appealing...  7-10 day msg! The instant approval well is dry but I will call them shortly!

ebates is the hardest GE card in history to get... I have tried 3 times myself!

call credit solutions to check but usually 7-10 without a message to call them is denied but double check. no reconing denials

Message 24 of 47
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

call credit solutions to check but usually 7-10 without a message to call them is denied but double check. no reconing denials

I would agree with Creditaddict on this one.  A couple weeks ago I applied for the Ebates Visa (once the dust had settled from my September approvals) and given that some of those newish accounts had already started reporting (Barclays, CITI, USAA, Merrill+).  So, when I applied I got the message to contact them with a key code reference and phone number to call them.  At that point, I figured probably verification or probably denial since I was 2/3 of the total exposure with SYNCB.  To my suprise, I was approved.  Temporary CL was $1K but they confirmed the full CL was $8,000.

Message 25 of 47
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

I would agree with Creditaddict on this one.  A couple weeks ago I applied for the Ebates Visa (once the dust had settled from my September approvals) and given that some of those newish accounts had already started reporting (Barclays, CITI, USAA, Merrill+).  So, when I applied I got the message to contact them with a key code reference and phone number to call them.  At that point, I figured probably verification or probably denial since I was 2/3 of the total exposure with SYNCB.  To my suprise, I was approved.  Temporary CL was $1K but they confirmed the full CL was $8,000.

wow $8k without even credit solutions... way to rub it in Smiley Tongue

Message 26 of 47
Anonymous
Not applicable

@xtdefy wrote:

Thanks to everyone that has helped me over the past week!

I got approved for a NASA Platinum Advantage at 15k!

So first thing I did even though obviously NASA isn't going to be showing for a while was request a CLI with Navy and went from 10k to 20k!!! 

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

*UPDATE*

I just went ahead and pulled the trigger and apped for these! What are the best #'s to call and what can I expect as far as SP vs HP when asking for a recon with these?

Sam's Club MC - Declined but approved for the Sam's store card at $737..... gonna recon for sure, anyone ever been successful getting the MC if they only got the store card?

Amex BCE - Instant 2k approval - I have read a lot of posts that recon resulted in additional HP with rare success... should I just follow the 3x CLI guide?

Discover IT - Got the 5-7 day message... is that usually a decline?

Comenity Total Rewards Visa - Instant approval 5k, thinking it wouldn't hurt to recon if it's an SP?

Without NASA reporting the new tradeline yet but Navy reporting the CLI, my overall util is at 7%

Amex pulled EXP and said FICO was 684

Congrats on your approvals. In regards to Comenity Total Reward Visa, did you set up the account and hit the orange bottom where it says credit line increase? they are extending CL once that you set up the account.

Message 27 of 47
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

So first thing I did even though obviously NASA isn't going to be showing for a while was request a CLI with Navy and went from 10k to 20k!!! 

*UPDATE*

I just went ahead and pulled the trigger and apped for these! What are the best #'s to call and what can I expect as far as SP vs HP when asking for a recon with these?

Sam's Club MC - Declined but approved for the Sam's store card at $737..... gonna recon for sure, anyone ever been successful getting the MC if they only got the store card?

Amex BCE - Instant 2k approval - I have read a lot of posts that recon resulted in additional HP with rare success... should I just follow the 3x CLI guide?

Comenity Total Rewards Visa - Instant approval 5k, thinking it wouldn't hurt to recon if it's an SP?

Without NASA reporting the new tradeline yet but Navy reporting the CLI, my overall util is at 7%

Congrats on your approvals. In regards to Comenity Total Reward Visa, did you set up the account and hit the orange bottom where it says credit line increase? they are extending CL once that you set up the account.

believe on page 2 OP did this and got 1 increase. Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 47
xtdefy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

*UPDATE*

thanks! yeah I got approved, registered online acct and hit the orange button, instant little bump

Message 29 of 47
xtdefy
Regular Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

@xtdefy wrote:

@Creditaddict wrote:

What were the stipulations of the temporary CL ?

Message 30 of 47
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.