Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree Now off to the Garden with me NEED ADVICE

tag
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

App Spree Now off to the Garden with me NEED ADVICE

I finally got all the collections off my report and only left with a few old charge offs still working on but got a ton of inquiries so only way to fix it is Garden anyway decided to app spree before i go in here are the results

Amex Blue Cash ---- Pending ----Update got Approval Email 5000.00 amazed !!!!!!
Well Fargo Rewards-----Pending--Update Approved 1 k
Blispay------ Approved 2k
Citi Double ----- Shot Down Recon also Declined
Chase Freedom---- Shot Down Recon also declined
Mavel Mastercard ---7 to 10 day message .. Recon : Approved 1k limit gonna be rocking Spider-Man
DCU Visa ----- Approved 2k
DCU Auto Finance --- Approved 9k @ 4.5%

Also my Discover Secured Failed to Graduate so i added 200$ to it  got a 500 limit now

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
CREDIT UNION CARDS DCU 2k , Robbins 10k, United1st 5k
STORE CARDS Amazon 10k, Home Depot 5k, PayPal 4k, Walmart 6k, Lowes 12k
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Re: App Spree Now off to the Garden with me NEED ADVICE

@howellco2wrote:

I finally got all the collections off my report and only left with a few old charge offs still working on but got a ton of inquiries so only way to fix it is Garden anyway decided to app spree before i go in here are the results

Amex Blue Cash ---- Pending 

Well Fargo Rewards-----Pending

Blispay------ Approved 2k

Citi Double ----- Shot Down

Chase Freedom---- Shot Down

Mavel Mastercard ---7 to 10 day message sure its denined weird thing is  SNYC has given my 10k in credit line increases on store cards

DCU Visa ----- Approved 2k

@DCU Auto Finance --- Approved 9k @ 4.5%

Also my Discover Secured Failed to Graduate so i added 200$ to it  got a 500 limit now

Need some advice  do you guys think the AE and WF will be denined also since Chase and Citi were    ... 

Is Blispay a good card ?

Does Chase,Citi or Marvel have a Reconsideration dept or is it a hard No

Chase has the 5/24 rule - no more than five new accounts in the last 24 months. If you're over that, it's  an automatic denial. The only way around this is in branch approvals or approvals showing in your account. Forget trying for chase. 

Blispay is fine. It takes a few days to post payments though. Also, there are currently NO CLIs available, so you are stuck at your current limit for the foreseeable future. 

No idea on WF, as I not do any business with them. Amex, no idea. I've started my Amex relationship with a charge card, wland will go after a revolver later since revolvers seem to have stricter lending requirements. 

The Marvel card is not your usual synchrony card. It isn't a store card and seems to have higher criteria sometimes. 

Citi can be finicky. 

My discover graduated on my eighth statement, not the usual seventh. 

I suggest gardening for a minimum of six months. A year would be better. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 2 of 5
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the advice I just got email from Amex was approved

MAJOR BANK CARDS Amex BC 15k, Amex CM 1500, Amex Delta 1k, BB&T Travel 4500, BBVA 6900, CAP1QS 2600, Discover 3300, Marvel MC 6000, Wells Fargo CR 4500, Blispay 2k
Message 3 of 5
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

Updated Original Post I guess I'm just dead to CITI and Chase

Message 4 of 5
howellco2
Frequent Contributor

All Recons done 6 Approvals out of 8 Apps not bad now off to the Garden

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.