cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App Spree doubled total limits on credit cards!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App Spree doubled total limits on credit cards!!!

@Fundum wrote:
Sorta rude I work extremely hard for my salary, put in long hours and I do a lot of traveling which comes out of my money no extra. I have worked at this institution since I was 18 and got thru college with my own money I paid for my education not a single grant no scholarships or my parents money like they had it anyways.
I'm sure you do, and I think it's admirable that you're making your own way, not waiting on someone else to pave it for you.

Me and my peers were promised that if we went college get good grades don't worry about the student loan debt that America will have jobs for you good paying job when you graduate. -Suze Orman said something like that
They tried to get me to believe that one. Smiley Happy

And let's be honest there are jobs out there but the problem is they don't pay what you made before. So maybe consider this would you rather have dinner on the table or nothing at all?
It DEFINITELY doesn't pay what it used to. It's why I haven't returned to Construction/Land Development even though i'm still fully competent in it.

Message 11 of 22
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 12 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Congrats! on a successful app spree! Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approvals, very nice

Message 14 of 22
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

Congrats, our stats are almost identical. Try and recon Barclay for a higher limit!
Message 15 of 22
Fundum
Established Member

How much for? Only have a $400 balance reporting on TU and Barclay is only one to report on spree and myfico and credit karma for what ever reason report zero inquires this happens then reappear might be from soft pulls I think. My sig loan isn't on TU either they don't report to TU but do on big card
Recovering Identity Theft Victim since 2012
MY FICO: TU:748 EQ: 648 EX: 753 10/2014
1 Auto Loan (16/72), 16 Credit Cards, $30,950 Limit, >1% UTI, 1 Sig Loan
Message 16 of 22
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

What's your largest limit that reporting to TU? I would ask them to match it, if they cannot then they'll counter. I had more inq than you, same income but only being 19 my AAoA is probably lower than yours as most of my accounts are new(er). They matched my Amex ED (at least that's what the rep said). He said once my ED card was increased and reporting to call back in and they'd be willing to match it. Sorry for mistakes, on iPhone.
Message 17 of 22
Fundum
Established Member

ExplicitElicit wrote:
What's your largest limit that reporting to TU? I would ask them to match it, if they cannot then they'll counter. I had more inq than you, same income but only being 19 my AAoA is probably lower than yours as most of my accounts are new(er). They matched my Amex ED (at least that's what the rep said). He said once my ED card was increased and reporting to call back in and they'd be willing to match it. Sorry for mistakes, on iPhone.

reported today is $467/ $16,100 largest limit is Gold at 10,000 only one balance on card. I will call and see what can do! 

Message 18 of 22
ExplicitElicit
Established Contributor

@Fundum wrote:

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

reported today is $467/ $16,100 largest limit is Gold at 10,000 only one balance on card. I will call and see what can do! 

Good luck! 

Message 19 of 22
Fundum
Established Member

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

@Fundum wrote:

@ExplicitElicit wrote:

Good luck! 

Well just got off phone with them and its a Decline because of a split file. I thought that transunion had fixed my credit well obviously they just split it with fraud and then my good report that actually is me. They tried to pull again and couldn't get it she said call again latter when get the report fixed ;( 

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.