Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App spree question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App spree question

With some paperwork it may be hard to find, but whenever you get an approval or denial the creditor will tell you which bureau was pulled when looking at your file, and the score they pulled at the time of their decision. There may be other 'factors' they include with this information.

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do they immediately show you who pulled and the score when they approve you, or do I have to call them?  Chase hasn't shown us that info anywhere for either mine or SO's card, at approval or in the paperwork.  I know it's not that big a deal.  I've just been wondering where everyone gets their info.

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditCheckTotal monitors all 3 and has a $1 seven day free trial.  That will tell you who pulled what and give you full reports with FICO scores.

Message 13 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck to you!

Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for answering all my newbie questions. I'm waiting for the big chunks I paid to my cards this month to be reported, making my numbers as strong as they can be right now. Then I will do my apps. Hopefully, it will be soon.
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck, mo813. As far as updates, Cap1, Chase, and Amex normally post for me 3 days after my statements cut, Navy just took two days but is also new so still learning. Most creditors have a similar window for reporting
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's very helpful info.  Thank you!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.