Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application received???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Application received???

I just got my score which is a 752 while car shopping. I decided since I got the approval for my car to go on an app spree in hopes off getting higher limit. EVERY app I did, even the instant approval apps and my CU said, thanks for your application. We will contact you in __ days. Why?? What does it mean?? Am I not approved and they'll send a letter? Any help.

My oldest account is 3 yrs low balance
Newest is 1-2 months
Approved by compass for auto loan 4 days ago
No baddies latest or anything
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Application received???

Recon tomorrow.

Message 2 of 6
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Now I don't know much about scoring models or anything like that, but I believe the score that they approve you for car financing is not a FICO score.  It's something car dealerships and fiance companies use.  I could be wrong.

Message 3 of 6
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

@ericabreeding007 wrote:
I just got my score which is a 752 while car shopping. I decided since I got the approval for my car to go on an app spree in hopes off getting higher limit. EVERY app I did, even the instant approval apps and my CU said, thanks for your application. We will contact you in __ days. Why?? What does it mean?? Am I not approved and they'll send a letter? Any help.

My oldest account is 3 yrs low balance
Newest is 1-2 months
Approved by compass for auto loan 4 days ago
No baddies latest or anything

Definitely recon.

While its true that the auto enhanced score is different than the score most credit cards use, if your credit is good and you're getting this type of response across the board, there's a good chance there's simply something in your profile that needs to be doublechecked. ID verification or something like that.

Though my scores are in the 800s, I NEVER get instant approval from cccs because there's something funky about my street address. Computers always reject it as a non existant address, but as soon as I confirm it to a CSR, I get approved. It could be something that simple for you. Or maybe you'll need to send them some ID documents. Just ask and good luck!

Message 4 of 6
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Did you sasy CU?  Probably manual review?

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone. I did call for recon for Chase Freedom they said that the history is not old enough and so did CU. CU says they will do low limit secured card but I'd rather wait and gain history with them as I just opened the account. I was however approved for $500 Lowes. Also I got a message to call Paypal rewards Mastercard and I did she said that I was approved with $250 temp limit, but would give an actual amount. What is that about???

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.