Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied For BJ's Warehouse - "Still Pending"

tag
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

Applied For BJ's Warehouse - "Still Pending"

I apped for Sam's Club & BJ's Warehouse in-store on 12/2/14.  I was instantly approved for Sam's Club but the associate at BJ's Warehouse stated I needed to call Comenity Capital Bank to provide more information.  I called and was told by the rep that no additional info was needed and the application was still being processed. 

Fast forward to today, I called and was told the application was still being processed and that is all I could be told.  I asked if there was another number or someone else I could talk to that could give me a definite number and I was told no.

Does anyone know of any backdoor number for Comenity Capital Bank?  I know there is a difference between Comenity Bank and Comenity Capital Bank.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
fury1995
Valued Contributor

Re: Applied For BJ's Warehouse - "Still Pending"

It's a security verification. Nothing you can do until you get that letter. You'll be good after you call with the reference number.
August 28, 2023 FICO 8

August 28, 2023 FICO BankCard 8

August 28, 2023 FICO Auto 8

citi-costco-ImgurCiti-Double-Cash
Message 2 of 4
DeadlyPersona
Frequent Contributor

I've never had to wait this long for an approval or a denial....urrrgggghhh.  I only wanted this card to take advantage of the gas perks.  

Message 3 of 4
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@fury1995 wrote:
It's a security verification. Nothing you can do until you get that letter. You'll be good after you call with the reference number.

Correct... they'll need that "magical" number.  Otherwise, not much you can do but wait.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.