cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for CSP - Verification Department Mailing Address?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied for CSP - Verification Department Mailing Address?

I applied for the CSP today and called verification/fraud right after. They verified my identity via sms code but then told me I need to send in my license and a copy of a utility bill. She told me I would receive a letter in the mail with details but provided a fax number for me to send the docs. I faxed the docs over today but I been reading about how long it takes for them to receive it, review it, and make a decision. I will be hitting 5/24 very soon so I wanted to get this card in if I can get it approved.

I wanted to know if anyone has the mailing address of the verification/fraud team that will review the docs? Perhaps those who have received the letter before and have the address handy? I rather fax and mail the docs in as soon as possible to get my app moving along quicker.

Thanks for any info!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for CSP - Verification Department Mailing Address?

I had to do the same thing when I applied for my CSP.

What I would do is take your documents to a local branch and have them send them in for you, which is what I did. You'll have to explain that this is for a CC application and a rep should be able to take it from there.

They can either fax them in, or if you already have a previous relationship with Chase, they can upload those documents to your portal. Good luck!

Message 2 of 9
AllCredit
Frequent Contributor

I agree with the above, if you can take it into the branch it will be done quicker...I too had to do in branch verification.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I had to do the same thing when I applied for my CSP.

What I would do is take your documents to a local branch and have them send them in for you, which is what I did. You'll have to explain that this is for a CC application and a rep should be able to take it from there.

They can either fax them in, or if you already have a previous relationship with Chase, they can upload those documents to your portal. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion! I went to a local branch today and they called the verification team while I was there to confirm everything was verified for me. I called the automated status line afterwards and it now says 30 days as oppose to 7-10 days this morning. Hoping everything works out quickly!!

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So my app status is still saying 30 days as of now. Should I wait it out some more or call verification again or an analyst for any push?

My CSR was approved during my call with verification after doing an sms text code. I already did the text code for the CSP and had my address verified yesterday. Is there any further action I should take?

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would still give it a few more days. I had applied for the CSR a month or so after I got the CSP and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it on my Chase online account.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I would still give it a few more days. I had applied for the CSR a month or so after I got the CSP and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it on my Chase online account.

Thanks for the advice! I'll wait it out some more then. I been logging into my account each day hoping it pops up randomly lol. Just hope Chase doesn't see I'm technically going to be 5/24. My 5th card will report after Friday of next week. As long as they don't hard pull me again, they wouldn't know I think??

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So I just called the automated line and the status has now changed to 7-10 business days :-/ As I've already went through verification, this is most likely a denial right?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Update: Denied after recon. Rep sounded like he wanted to help but said he couldn't approve me for the CSP's 5k minimum. MY CSR limit is $12k, so he said he could have moved limits to get the approval if my CSR limit was at least $5k more than the CSR's minimum of $10k.

Besides explaining some negs from 4 years ago, he wouldn't budge. I will be at 5/24 after tomorrow (Chase would know if they hard pull me again after tomorrow), so no more chase products for me for the next 2 years (yay!).

Is it even worth trying to recon a 2nd time, or count my blessings?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.