Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Valued Member

Applied for CSP - Verification Department Mailing Address?

I applied for the CSP today and called verification/fraud right after. They verified my identity via sms code but then told me I need to send in my license and a copy of a utility bill. She told me I would receive a letter in the mail with details but provided a fax number for me to send the docs. I faxed the docs over today but I been reading about how long it takes for them to receive it, review it, and make a decision. I will be hitting 5/24 very soon so I wanted to get this card in if I can get it approved.

I wanted to know if anyone has the mailing address of the verification/fraud team that will review the docs? Perhaps those who have received the letter before and have the address handy? I rather fax and mail the docs in as soon as possible to get my app moving along quicker.

Thanks for any info!

Regular Contributor

Re: Applied for CSP - Verification Department Mailing Address?

I had to do the same thing when I applied for my CSP.

What I would do is take your documents to a local branch and have them send them in for you, which is what I did. You'll have to explain that this is for a CC application and a rep should be able to take it from there.

They can either fax them in, or if you already have a previous relationship with Chase, they can upload those documents to your portal. Good luck!

FICO 08 Scores (as of May 2017) - Equifax: Unknown | Experian: 712 | TransUnion: 758 | GARDENING until February 2019
Regular Contributor

I agree with the above, if you can take it into the branch it will be done quicker...I too had to do in branch verification.

Valued Member

JJE8489 wrote:

I had to do the same thing when I applied for my CSP.

What I would do is take your documents to a local branch and have them send them in for you, which is what I did. You'll have to explain that this is for a CC application and a rep should be able to take it from there.

They can either fax them in, or if you already have a previous relationship with Chase, they can upload those documents to your portal. Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestion! I went to a local branch today and they called the verification team while I was there to confirm everything was verified for me. I called the automated status line afterwards and it now says 30 days as oppose to 7-10 days this morning. Hoping everything works out quickly!!

Valued Member

So my app status is still saying 30 days as of now. Should I wait it out some more or call verification again or an analyst for any push?

My CSR was approved during my call with verification after doing an sms text code. I already did the text code for the CSP and had my address verified yesterday. Is there any further action I should take?

Regular Contributor

I would still give it a few more days. I had applied for the CSR a month or so after I got the CSP and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it on my Chase online account.

FICO 08 Scores (as of May 2017) - Equifax: Unknown | Experian: 712 | TransUnion: 758 | GARDENING until February 2019
Valued Member

JJE8489 wrote:

I would still give it a few more days. I had applied for the CSR a month or so after I got the CSP and I was pleasantly surprised when I saw it on my Chase online account.

Thanks for the advice! I'll wait it out some more then. I been logging into my account each day hoping it pops up randomly lol. Just hope Chase doesn't see I'm technically going to be 5/24. My 5th card will report after Friday of next week. As long as they don't hard pull me again, they wouldn't know I think??

Valued Member

So I just called the automated line and the status has now changed to 7-10 business days :-/ As I've already went through verification, this is most likely a denial right?

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.