Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved USAA!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved USAA!

@dodgeball wrote:

On a serious note do you guys think I should app for the world mastercard as well for some reason half of my inquiries fell of equifax ! Or should I wait six months

If you have the inquiry to spare, go for it.  For full members, it is not uncommon to get approved for a second card back to back.  Even if they don't give you the World, after about 4 months or so get a CLI and once you hit $5k they will automatically convert to World.  

Another strategy is to wait until they start throwing pre--approved personal loans at you and then app for the World.  That's pretty much a sure thing.  

Message 31 of 33
ccnewcc
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@dodgeball wrote:

On a serious note do you guys think I should app for the world mastercard as well for some reason half of my inquiries fell of equifax ! Or should I wait six months

If you have the inquiry to spare, go for it.  For full members, it is not uncommon to get approved for a second card back to back.  Even if they don't give you the World, after about 4 months or so get a CLI and once you hit $5k they will automatically convert to World.  

Another strategy is to wait until they start throwing pre--approved personal loans at you and then app for the World.  That's pretty much a sure thing.  

Actually, I read that you have to wait 6 months for a CLI with USAA.

Q:  Can you confirm the other part?  Will USAA automatically covert you to a WMC once you reach a 5k CL?

Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ccnewcc wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@dodgeball wrote:

Actually, I read that you have to wait 6 months for a CLI with USAA.

Q:  Can you confirm the other part?  Will USAA automatically covert you to a WMC once you reach a 5k CL?

Once you hit $5k, just call in and they will covert you to a WMC.  

Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.