cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for the Citi Double Cash card!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for the Citi Double Cash card!

@Laddi wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Laddi wrote:

@akabigo wrote:

I like that they will allow you $400 for a cash advance lol. Congrats, nice job on the increase.

Hehe that's insane lol. $18,000 vs $400 lol. Anyways thanks.

Congrats! Mine only has a $400 CA line too.

I feel much better now. I thought they gave others higher.Smiley Tongue

I have had this line since 2005. The limit has gone up from $1000 to where it is now...the CA...not so much. Oh well! I have never touched it.

Message 11 of 20
Man-Of-Steel
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied and got the Citi Double Cash as well. 2.6k CL. ~720-740 FICO scores across the board. They pulled my experian and equifax reports (so two pulls). Not sure if I will ask for a CLI if it means a hard pull since a 2.6k limit is plenty for me (will only be using it as a filler between other cards...so maybe 500-600 charged a month). Let me know if they hard pulled for the CLI because a higher limit would be nice to keep my percentage of credit limit use low on the card before I pay the balance each month. 

Message 13 of 20
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

@Laddi wrote:

@MstrPTato wrote:

@Laddi wrote:

@akabigo wrote:

I like that they will allow you $400 for a cash advance lol. Congrats, nice job on the increase.

Hehe that's insane lol. $18,000 vs $400 lol. Anyways thanks.

Congrats! Mine only has a $400 CA line too.

I feel much better now. I thought they gave others higher.Smiley Tongue

I must be special. Mine has a CL of $3800.00 and a cash advance limit of $1000.00. Never have and never will use that feature.

By the way, Where are people seeing their scores that Citi uses? I did'nt get the best rate (22.99%) but did'nt get my score.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 14 of 20
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

@Laddi wrote:

Congratulations! Request a CLI once you receive the card. I went from $1,200 to $18,000. 

As much as I would love to get a high CL, I think i'll pass for now...don't want too many hard pulls at once.

But it is something I am considering...it all depends on how much I use it.

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 15 of 20
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

grats!  

Message 17 of 20
JustinS
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval. I know for mine it was a SL of $2500 WMC though - talked to EO and got them to up it to $10k CL. Citi definitely seems to be receptive enough to giving a reasonable increase especially with using their BT offer on it.

Message 18 of 20
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your Citi Double Cash approval!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 19 of 20
OnTheRebound
Established Contributor

I must be special. Mine has a CL of $3800.00 and a cash advance limit of $1000.00. Never have and never will use that feature.

By the way, Where are people seeing their scores that Citi uses? I did'nt get the best rate (22.99%) but did'nt get my score.

If you get instantly approved they then show your scores, credit limit, and apr on the approval screen. Or 2nd option is right before you receive your credit card they send out a letter stating you are approved , will be receiving credit card soon. On that letter you can find your credit score.

I did recieve that letter. The score is nowhere to be found. Same thing happened when I was approved for the Total Rewards earlier this year at 17.99%, no score.

Amex BCE $11.1 / Citi Diamond Preferred WMC $12K / Citi Double Cash WMC $3.8K / Comenity Total Rewards Visa $2.5K / Citi Home Depot $5K / AU- Amex BCP $12K / Chase Freedom Visa $11014.00 / PenFed Platinum Rewards Visa Signature $6K / GE Lowes $10K
myFico Scores on 10/03/2014
Eq 798 / Exp 811 / Trans 814
CCT Fico 08 on 1/3/16 - Trans 786 / Exp 793 / Eq 797
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.