Did you mean: 

Bank of america travel card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bank of america travel card

BankAmericard Travel Rewards

Your application is in review.

Thanks for choosing Bank of America. We're carefully reviewing your application and need to check a few more things. We appreciate your patience.

You can check back at any time to see if there has been an update on the decision. We'll also send you a letter in the mail after we've completed processing your application. If we have any questions, we'll call you.  So what do u think my chances are for getting this card, im sorta new to credit but i have the regular bankamericard and have never missed a payment on it. Also i wasnt approved on the spot for that one ethier. So what is my precntage ill get approved? And why is there Know descion date?????

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
SecretAzure
Valued Contributor

Re: Bank of america travel card

@Anonymous wrote:

BankAmericard Travel Rewards

Your application is in review.

Thanks for choosing Bank of America. We're carefully reviewing your application and need to check a few more things. We appreciate your patience.

You can check back at any time to see if there has been an update on the decision. We'll also send you a letter in the mail after we've completed processing your application. If we have any questions, we'll call you.  So what do u think my chances are for getting this card, im sorta new to credit but i have the regular bankamericard and have never missed a payment on it. Also i wasnt approved on the spot for that one ethier. So what is my precntage ill get approved? And why is there Know descion date?????

When did you get the last card? If it was too soon, that's probably going to be a denial.

"Show your thanks with action! Hit the "Kudos" button (the stripe with the star) for every post you find helpful to show your appreciation to the community of great individuals who help you on these forums" -Me

Active Cards: Chevron Texaco, Amex BCE, Barclays Ring, Chase Freedom, Chase Freedom Unlimited, Best Buy Visa, Marvel MCMust garden until 2/1/2022 to hit my goal AAOA. Smiley Indifferent
Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I called for reconsideration immediately after getting that notice. She said she couldn't approve me on the spot but she said there was a "recommend accept" noted on my account. I'd call and tell them your situation just as you laid out (already have a card, always paid, etc.). I'd also tell them something positive about your situation (a raise, lowered rent payments, etc) that makes you less of a risk for the 2nd card. I'm no expert and YMMV but my single experience with them has been positive, so just relaying what worked for me in a similar situation.

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

it was about 6 months ago

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

BANK OF AMERICA TRAVEL CARD?????????? PLEASE HELP>>>>>

recently applied for the bank of america travel card yesterday and its still under review with no descion date.  Whats the chance ill get the card??? should i call to check my application status??? ALso i already have the Bankamericard .... so does tha help me?

Message 5 of 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BANK OF AMERICA TRAVEL CARD?????????? PLEASE HELP>>>>>

In my short experience, It took days before i found out i was approved for the BBR and the system with atatus was kinda slow. Now, obviously, no one can really tell you your chances but it would help if you gave more info concerning your current profile like score utilization and such. Then peplw with similar experiences can offer more pointed advice. Best of luckSmiley Happy
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

We need a lot more info.

Message 7 of 12
Aduke1122
Senior Contributor

We would definitely need more Info to even begin to give any insight
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you're that curious, just give BoA a call. They usually can give you an answer right away. Check the backdoor numbers' list. Good luck!

Message 9 of 12
kidink1911
Established Contributor

I agree with geemillz22-- call BOA and start a dialogue about your application and see what the status of your application is.

PERSONAL: AMEX Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Gold- NPSL / Macy's AMEX Card- $4,500 / SavorOne- $500 / PenFed Gold Visa- $5,000 / Venmo Visa - $20,000 / PayPal MC- $20,000 / PayPal Credit- $1,700 / NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards- $5,800 / AMEX Delta Platinum- $4,200 / NFCU More Rewards AMEX- $3,400 / NFCU Cash Rewards- $4,000 / Credit One Platinum Visa Rewards- $1,000 / Discover IT Chrome- $1,000 / Capital One Venture- $3,550 / AMEX Cash Magnet Card- $1,000 / Belk MC Card- $800 / Citi Shell Mastercard- $400 / Credit One AMEX- $800 / Capital One Spark- $700 / Capital One Platinum- $300 / Citibank Shell- $400 / Oportun Visa- $500 / Fifth Third Bank MC- $300
BUSINESS: American Express Business Platinum- NPSL / AMEX Hilton Honors Business Card- $3,000 / AMEX Delta Platinum Business Card- $3,000 / Marriott Bonvoy Business Card- $3,000 / American Express Business Gold- NPSL / American Express Business Green- NPSL / Sam's Club Business Mastercard- $20,000 / Floor and Decor Pro Premier Business- $20,000 / Phillips 66-Conoco-76 Business Gas Card- $5,000 / Walmart Community Credit Line- $5,000 / Fuelman Mastercard- $3,000 / Amazon Synchrony Business Credit Line- $5,000 / Lowe's Business Credit- $5,000 / Office Depot Commercial Credit- $2,500 / Tractor Supply Company Business- $1,500 / Citi Exxon/Mobil Business Gas Card- $3,000 / Speedway Business Mastercard- $4,500
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.