Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE !!!!!!

tag
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE !!!!!!

I applied for an increase for my amex delta goldsky miles and i did that 3x cli trick  and equested 75k and they countered me at 60k I CAN'T BREATH I WAS DYING... next i ugrade my green card to the platinum card for the travel rewars APPROVED!!! 

NOW TO THE BIG GUNS 

Chase Shapprie Preferred: Denied, due to many inquires call the recon and they APPROVED FOR 20,000!!!!!!!

Barclay Arrival: Approved for 10k instant; call recon and told them my situation they put me on hold and approved my request of 35,000!!!!!!!!

I want to thank the whole community for making my credit dreams come through and u know ill be enjoying italy with fresh new plastic!!!!1

Message 1 of 25
24 REPLIES 24
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE BARCLAY, CHASE, AND AMEX!!!!!!

I applied for an increase for my amex delta goldsky miles and i did that 3x cli trick  and equested 75k and they countered me at 60k I CAN'T BREATH I WAS DYING... next i ugrade my green card to the platinum card for the travel rewars APPROVED!!! 

NOW TO THE BIG GUNS 

Chase Shapprie Preferred: Denied, due to many inquires call the recon and they APPROVED FOR 20,000!!!!!!!

Barclay Arrival: Approved for 10k instant; call recon and told them my situation they put me on hold and approved my request of 35,000!!!!!!!!

I want to thank the whole community for making my credit dreams come through and u know ill be enjoying italy with fresh new plastic!!!!1

Message 2 of 25
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE BARCLAY, CHASE, AND AMEX!!!!!!

Wow.....just like that you've gained like $100k in credit line?  WTG Congrats on your approvals!  Now you can spend w/ confidence in Italy, enjoy your new cards.

Few things to consider:

Call Chase & Barclays and have them expedite the card(s) for you, Chase will ship it 2Day UPS  & Barclays 2Day FedEx....Tell them that you'll be traveling to Italy and trying to get the cards in time.  If Barclays wants to charge your for 2Day shipping, then hang up & try it again w/ a different rep. 

Also, let your lenders know that you'll be overseas so that they'll know in advance to prevent any possible decline issues in Italy.

Congrats again on your new credit lines...sooo jealous!

BTW, what's your profile look like?  AAoA/ All scores/ HH income, etc? 

Best wishes.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 3 of 25
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@yudeology101 wrote:

Wow.....just like that you've gained like $100k in credit line?  WTG Congrats on your approvals!  Now you can spend w/ confidence in Italy, enjoy your new cards.

Few things to consider:

Call Chase & Barclays and have them expedite the card(s) for you, Chase will ship it 2Day UPS  & Barclays 2Day FedEx....Tell them that you'll be traveling to Italy and trying to get the cards in time.  If Barclays wants to charge your for 2Day shipping, then hang up & try it again w/ a different rep. 

Also, let your lenders know that you'll be overseas so that they'll know in advance to prevent any possible decline issues in Italy.

Best wishes.

I worked with an attorney a few years back he moved every single item of the credit report except the bk from 07 public record, scores are anywhere from 720-760. Household Income: I get 200k yearly in alimony that i put down but some of my other cards are joint with ex so maybe $350K

Message 4 of 25
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Re: BIGGEST APPROVALS OF MY LIFE !!!!!!

Congrats!!

**double thread alert**

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 5 of 25
Ron1
Super Contributor

Congrats!!! Smiley Very Happy You're on the roll!!!!

Ron.

Message 6 of 25
surfnspy
Contributor

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EX: 750 (05/2015) | EQ: 765 (5/2015) | TU: 765 (5/2015)

Barclays World MasterCard CL: $19K
Capital One MasterCard CL: $3.9K (sock drawer)
CHASE Sapphire Preferred Visa Sig CL: $20K
JPM Ritz Carlton Visa Sig CL: $20K
Inquiries: 1 (EX) 0 (TU) 0 (EQ)
Message 7 of 25
kootrntrudr

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Few things to consider:

Best wishes.

I worked with an attorney a few years back he moved every single item of the credit report except the bk from 07 public record, scores are anywhere from 720-760. Household Income: I get 200k yearly in alimony that i put down but some of my other cards are joint with ex so maybe $350K

Smiley Surprised holy hell

Message 8 of 25
mariasoccermom11
Contributor

@kootrntrudr wrote:

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

@yudeology101 wrote:

Few things to consider:

Best wishes.

Smiley Surprised holy hell

We have four kids and the judge ordered my ex to pay the mortgage payment, supply me a car, and give 8-10,000- Monthly. He also hasnt paid our mortgage which is in foreclosure and he is only giving me about half the cash lately. Also I had to get my own car myself. 

Message 9 of 25
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@mariasoccermom11 wrote:

NOW TO THE BIG GUNS 

Nice, grats to your success Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.