Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BOA CLI?

Hello everyone. 

I have a BOA 3-2-1 CC. It is currently at 2k and wanted to see if I should go ahead and ask for CLI.  I oppened it Feb/16, partially secured 99/500 and graduated around Oct or Nov 2016 and got auto cli of 1,500 for total of 2,000. I have never asked before as I had read that all of BOA was hard pull so just never did. I recently got the last CC that I wanted to get, Amex BCE and was approved with 10k sl.

This is what I currently have

Feb/2016 - BOA 3-2-1 CC 2,000

March/2016 - CapOne Quicksilver 3,300

Sept/2016 - Discover It 3,700

March/2017 - Amex BCE 10,000

I am not planning to apply for anything else anytime soon so figured it would be a good time to ask BOA for CLI but the thing is that I haven't really used it all that much and wondering if I would even be given a good amount for that hard pull since I hardly used it. 

TU 746 as of 4/19/17. Has been the same for last 3 months, Provided by BOA  and wondering if this is what they will use? Also just not sure how much I can ask for without being denied. Would love to ask for 10,000 haha but if I can get like 5,000 that would be great.

Ex 726 as of 4/5/17 provided by Amex.

EQ not sure as I haven't found a place that offers it for free lol but have thought about trying it through the fanual credit report website and that's free right XD

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BOA CLI?

My humble opinion is youve built up some history by having the card a year, your TU is fantastic, asking for 10k is reasonable, you may get or they may counter and you may still get your 5k. As always YMMV but so far ive seen that if you dont abuse your Boa account(s) they give nice increases that tend to make a hp worth it. Good luck if you go for it, pulling for youSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome, thank you!!

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello everyone. 

I have a BOA 3-2-1 CC. It is currently at 2k and wanted to see if I should go ahead and ask for CLI.  I oppened it Feb/16, partially secured 99/500 and graduated around Oct or Nov 2016 and got auto cli of 1,500 for total of 2,000. I have never asked before as I had read that all of BOA was hard pull so just never did. I recently got the last CC that I wanted to get, Amex BCE and was approved with 10k sl.

This is what I currently have

Feb/2016 - BOA 3-2-1 CC 2,000

March/2016 - CapOne Quicksilver 3,300

Sept/2016 - Discover It 3,700

March/2017 - Amex BCE 10,000

I am not planning to apply for anything else anytime soon so figured it would be a good time to ask BOA for CLI but the thing is that I haven't really used it all that much and wondering if I would even be given a good amount for that hard pull since I hardly used it. 

TU 746 as of 4/19/17. Has been the same for last 3 months, Provided by BOA  and wondering if this is what they will use? Also just not sure how much I can ask for without being denied. Would love to ask for 10,000 haha but if I can get like 5,000 that would be great.

Ex 726 as of 4/5/17 provided by Amex.

EQ not sure as I haven't found a place that offers it for free lol but have thought about trying it through the fanual credit report website and that's free right XD

Free annual credit report does not give FICO scores.  Try creditchecktotal.com it has a $1.00 seven day trial gives all three bureaus FICO 8 scores.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.