Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOA I want to marry you!!! :)

tag
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

BOA I want to marry you!!! :)

So I posted yesterday for BOA SP CLI to 8000 from my low 2000 CL. This morning when I logged in, it showed that I am pre-approved for a 3.9% Balance Transfer Offer, so I decided to call the Credit Anaylst number posted on the backdoor numbers thread here. A very courteous gentleman attended the call and confirmed the Balance Transfer offer, I asked him once I do the BT my utilization would take a hit on this account, he said we can request a CLI but this time it's going to be a hardpull but if denied he can request a special consideration for my banking relationships....

Asked me the same mumbo-jumbo for income, alimony etc etc.. hit submit and BAMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! new CL is 15000. I don't mind a HP for this at all.

BOAAA.png

Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 40
39 REPLIES 39
notfancy
Valued Contributor

Re: BOA I want to marry you!!! :)

I wouldn't mind it either! Congratulations, that is one heck of an increase in such a short time! 2k-15k in basically 2 days?

625 EQ FICO Current Score: 660 DCU EQ FICO/ 645 Scorewatch EQ FICO , EX FICO 664, TU FICO 737 (08/2014)
Goal Score: 700   Seedling again as of 07/29/14
Message 2 of 40
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Lovely!! I'd take a HP for basically 13k addition to the line! Smiley Wink

Great job!

Message 3 of 40
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Wow! Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 4 of 40
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Thanks folks :-)

Happy Happy Dance once again. Chase and Citi were known to credit your banking relationships, BOA is doing real GOOD for me.

Message 5 of 40
baller4life
Super Contributor

Holy moly that's incredible!! Bofa ROCKS!!
Message 6 of 40
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Yiiiiiip!!! I would have to say that a $13,000 CLI is pretty nifty stuff!  Congratulations -

*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 7 of 40
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats what day is the wedding Smiley LOL

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 8 of 40
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on the nuptials!

Message 9 of 40
ibmrad7
Established Contributor

Lol... You all are invited Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 40
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.