Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BOFA CLI's on 2 cards with the same HP?

tag
salek10
Regular Contributor

BOFA CLI's on 2 cards with the same HP?

Hello All!

So I have read here that BofA/FIA would use the same HP for one full month when you app for a new card and/or ask for a CLI...

I have the 321 Cash rewards card and a Fidelity Amex card... my question is, if I ask for a CLI for my 321 card and then I ask for a CLI on the Fidelity, will they use the same HP?? 

My Wallet: BofACashRewards $12,500 || Amex EveryDay $12,000 || CSP $6,000 || Fidelity Amex $5,000 || Citi Double Cash $4,400 || Chase Freedom $4,000 || Chase Slate $3,000 || Discover it $3,000 || BofABetterBalance $2,900 || AmexCosto: $2,200 || ExpressStore Card 1,400

FICO Transunion: 730
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Re: BOFA CLI's on 2 cards with the same HP?

It's possible, but I think the best way to do this is to complete the first CLI request. Then call the underwriting backdoor number and ask for a CLI based on the previous HP. This should yield the results you wish for but as always YEMV. I've heard lately that BoA uses the same HP within 30 days for CLIs. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.