Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor Numbers

im sure you are calling the wrong number because there is a backdoor number.! 

i called and spoke to a senior analyst.

@JOHNINAZ wrote:

I just tried the Barclays and no matter what I did all I got was automated messages. Bascially I can call back in 7-10 more days (applied Monday) for an update or they will mail me a decision in 30 days (denial letter im sure). They did say they have no status at this time so at least that is good.

Message 61 of 385
MS103127
New Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Is there a reason Barclay's CA/UW number was removed from the list?  Any Insight?  

Just FYI:  I called the old recon number (866-408-4064) yesterday for a Barclays recon, and I was immediately connected with a credit analyst, so this number is still operational.  

Message 62 of 385
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@MS103127 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Is there a reason Barclay's CA/UW number was removed from the list?  Any Insight?  

Just FYI:  I called the old recon number (866-408-4064) yesterday for a Barclays recon, and I was immediately connected with a credit analyst, so this number is still operational.  

I also gave that phone number a call, just to check it out, and it did work, where as the old 24/7 underwriting number was a no go.  Someone made a mistake.  It's still a good number.

Signature needs updating
Message 63 of 385
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@MS103127 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

I also gave that phone number a call, just to check it out, and it did work, where as the old 24/7 underwriting number was a no go.  Someone made a mistake.  It's still a good number.

Message sent off for correction.  The following is accurate information as of today (spoke with Barclays directly:

866-951-1437 is no longer valid.

New number 866-205-5973 credit analyst 24 hours.

Old number, 866-408-4064, still credit analyst, MAY have limited hours (all verified over the phone. Smiley Wink).

Signature needs updating
Message 64 of 385
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@MS103127 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Message sent off for correction.  The following is accurate information as of today (spoke with Barclays directly:

Old number, 866-408-4064, still credit analyst, MAY have limited hours (all verified over the phone. Smiley Wink).

Okie dokie -- fixed it. It was removed because it was reported as non-working.. so sorry, can't fix what i don't know.

Message 65 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA:  866-618-4585 (Sr Credit Analyst) ~corymcdd88

Today we had a call with Sr Credit Analyst on above number. It looks like we hit Credit Limit Increase guys and not recon. I assumed it was Reco #, but is CLI. Im just updating it here so that we can have a small note on main sticky.

Smiley Happy

Message 66 of 385
MS103127
New Contributor

@Kenny wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@Imperfectfuture wrote:

@MS103127 wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Okie dokie -- fixed it. It was removed because it was reported as non-working.. so sorry, can't fix what i don't know.

Thank you! Smiley LOL

Message 67 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can this number be added for Chase?.  Their Business Analyst number is different from the analyst number for the personal card.

Chase Business Analyst Recon 

1-800-453-9719

Message 68 of 385
waynes1982
Frequent Contributor

What's the Spanish line for Bank Of America?

Gardening since 06/01/2016

Message 69 of 385
newhis
Valued Contributor

@waynes1982 wrote:

What's the Spanish line for Bank Of America?

Credit Analyst in Spanish: 1-866-606-3298

That's the number I used a couple of months ago and they were able to lower APR and remove AF for an unsecured card.

AFAIK there are other numbers that give you option to talk in Spanish, but this number was directly in Spanish

Message 70 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.