Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Backdoor Numbers

Thanks for this!  Used it for my Amex BCE and worked like a charm.  This forum kicks ass

Message 201 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Should I use the same number to recon for a higher limit on Amex BCE? Or What number would I use for that?

Message 202 of 385
darwin_wins
Established Contributor

Anyone know what number to call to get expedited shipping for CSR?

Message 203 of 385
sjt
Senior Contributor

@darwin_wins wrote:

Anyone know what number to call to get expedited shipping for CSR?

Call the Customer Service. If they cant help you they should be able to transfer you.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 204 of 385
disney2
Regular Contributor

Does anyone have the number for ToysRUs cards?  I applied but got the wait for the letter message and I'd like to call.

Message 205 of 385
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

The number given for Citibank retention department is inoperative.

(Mod Action-Number deleted after verified dead)

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 701 TU 704 EX 685

Message 206 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

For toysrus call synchrony. ..
Message 207 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you to this thread of back door numbers this really help my boyfriend and I this week. We were able to use the Chase business analyst recon back door number(Open Mon-Fri and they only accept Mail or Fax from their in store branch, not email, for info verification if they need it from you) and my boyfriend was approved for his Bus CC for 9K.(Also they tell you to wait few hours befor you call them back after you fax the docs they asked from you) Again thank you.
Message 208 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

BoA apr reduction 866-811-4108 is a non working number fyi

Message 209 of 385
cambaird

This is my first day perusing these postings.  At the bottom of yours there are two lines of credit card images and it says below it that you have a credit line (CL) of $315,000?  Am I reading that right?  How???  My scores are similar and I carry one card.  Admittedly I am gunshy after years of having my head up my butt with credit, but how do you get approved from so many cards?

Message 210 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.