Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

tag
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Re: Backdoor Numbers

@theeurotuner wrote:
BofA - business credit anaylst direct phone number - 800-601-3923 (have been told they help with personal recons as well)

Very nice, thank you.

Signature needs updating
Message 151 of 385
theeurotuner
Valued Member

I have gotten so much from this forum in the past few years. I'm just glad I can give back to the people that once helped me.

I'm guessing that number helped. I'm glad Smiley Happy
Amex BCP- 1k, Amex EDP - 15k, Amex PRG, Barclays Ring - 10k, Barclays Arrival Plus World Elite - 12k, Chase Freedom - 5k, Discover it - 15k, Discover Escape: 17k, USAA World MasterCard: 10k, Walmart - 7,500, P.C. Richards - 5k, Lowes - 9k, Bank Of America 1 2 3 Cash - 15K, Amazon - 7,500K ~~~ Fico - TU-759, EQ-720, EX-751
Message 152 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

You said for Cap 1 you have to hit the love button for an increase? What exactly do you mean by that? I need your help on this because I am in the middle of trying for an increase as we speak.. I have made all payments on time, low limit etc,... also, which number on that cap 1 list do i call from the main page? your help is greatly appreciated.

Message 153 of 385
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

You said for Cap 1 you have to hit the love button for an increase? What exactly do you mean by that? I need your help on this because I am in the middle of trying for an increase as we speak.. I have made all payments on time, low limit etc,... also, which number on that cap 1 list do i call from the main page? your help is greatly appreciated.

It just means to apply for credit limit increase online... services > more > request credit line increase

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 154 of 385
Ron1
Super Contributor

Here is the Comenity Fraud Dept: 1-866-668-5446 ( lost/stolen card) open at 8:00AM EST.

Ron.

Message 155 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there. Just an FYI. I have been regaled with Chase invitations to apply for different cards, most recently the Chase Sapphire Preferred. I have a number of hard hits already due to applying recently for a car loan, and the last thing I wanted or needed was another. I am trying to build up my available CL though, and as the CSP CL BEGINS at $5000, I finally gave in and responded online to yet another invitation I received in the mail from them. Several days later, I receive a letter saying I didn't make the cut!! Really?!! The letter also indicated the Equifax credit score they pulled of 614. That score, through this site, has been in the high 670's and 680's for some time! WHERE did the 614 come from? Thanks to y'all, I was able to ring the number provided in this thread for a reconsideration (888-245-0625). There was no way I was going to let that cancellation stand without a 'fight'. The gentleman I spoke with was very polite, as was I, but...he denied me AGAIN. I am really quite stunned, because I have gotten invites to apply/prequalifications in the past for Capital One and Discover It, both of which were legit. So, please beware re: the Chase invites. You could get lucky with a reconsideration, but please don't count on it.

Message 156 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA: 866-811-4108 (Credit analyst - existing cardholders) ~myjourney

Called the above number. Asked for CLI...approved in about three seconds! 

In the past, I've always used the "increase my credit limit" link on my BofA account. No longer....Smiley Happy

All it takes is time and patience (for CLIs), guys. I've never (thankfully) been denied a CLI from any bank that I bank with (BofA/NFCU). 

Thank you, myjourney!!!!

Message 157 of 385
myjourney
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

BofA: 866-811-4108 (Credit analyst - existing cardholders) ~myjourney

Called the above number. Asked for CLI...approved in about three seconds! 

In the past, I've always used the "increase my credit limit" link on my BofA account. No longer....Smiley Happy

All it takes is time and patience (for CLIs), guys. I've never (thankfully) been denied a CLI from any bank that I bank with (BofA/NFCU). 

Thank you, myjourney!!!!

Your very welcome and congrats on the CLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 158 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Another number to call if you want to check the status of your application with chase : 800-945-2000. This number also gives you the option to talk to a live person, not sure if the other one does.

Message 159 of 385
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Updated all numbers on the past 2 pages. Thanks guys for keeping this list up to date! Smiley Happy
Message 160 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.