Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Backdoor Numbers

Was wondering if there was a number (similar to credit solutions with Sync) for Comenity to recon starting limits or get larger cli"s?

The one number posted awhile back only goes to voicemail.

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 191 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does anyone have a current Credit Analyst number for BOA?  The ones in this thread are no longer valid, and the only other one i could find online was an automated one that said my application was under review.

Message 192 of 385
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Does anyone have a current Credit Analyst number for BOA?  The ones in this thread are no longer valid, and the only other one i could find online was an automated one that said my application was under review.

They change up frequently but you can always get a CSR to direct your call straight to a credit analyst.

I done this myself because of lack of valid BD numbers.

Best of luck with your recon

Message 193 of 385
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Does comenity have a recon # similar to (sync)credit solutions?

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 194 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just called Chase's credit analyst number 1-888-245-0625 and it told me it is not in use anymore and to call the number on the back of my card and then hung up.

Message 195 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

800-444-2568 - non working citi number Smiley Sad

(mod action-was deleted)

Message 196 of 385
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

BTW - Chase Recon number is dead now, shocked been good forever!  Friend of mine tried to call it earlier, suprised this hasn't been posted yet.  If anyone else has UW/Analyst # let me know.

This number is now dead for Chase Analyst.

Chase: 888-245-0625 (Credit Analyst - Recons)   ---- RIP  ---  

Mod: might want to remove it from list

Message 197 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey, this is the first time I've posted to the forums. I applied for Chase Southwest Rewards Visa on yesterday. I did recon today and called 888-270-2127. That number still works, in case anyone else is looking. The phone was picked up directly by a credit analyst. 

Message 198 of 385
aodfan
Established Member

Applied for a CAP1 Quicksilver yesterday, was told it would need to be reviewed and would get a decision in 7-10 days.  Called Cap1: 800-903-9177 (Application Service Group department), but still same thing, waiting on a decision...

11/10/16 EX: 769 | EQ: 767 | TU: 748 | AAoA: 7.8 yrs | Oldest Account: 14.4 yrs | Utilization: 2.4% | Total CL: $39,300

Message 199 of 385
Anonymous
Not applicable

Try 800-881-4730. I just called and was able to reach an analyst to discuss my application that had been in "review status" for more than 2 weeks. 

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

They change up frequently but you can always get a CSR to direct your call straight to a credit analyst.

I done this myself because of lack of valid BD numbers.

Best of luck with your recon

Message 200 of 385
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.