cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

Frequent Contributor

Re: Backdoor Numbers

emferrari wrote:

Does anyone has a number for the HSBC Credit Card? I was trying the numbers here and it is sent to Capital One. My card is still owned by HSBC.

Thank you!

Did you see daveinaz's post just two posts before yours? The app status number should at least take you to their banking underwriting dept.

Cards: BCE 24k 5/'17 | CS 12k 10/'15 | IHG 12k 10/'15 | DS It 6k 3/'15 | TR 5k 11/'15 | Andrews 0.5k S 4/'14 | SDFCU 0.25k S 4/'14
Scores: 750-800 range | Inquiries: 0-1 | Utilization: 0-10% | AAoA: 2-3yrs | Bank: Ally | CU's: Navy, Pentagon, Andrews, State Dept
Message 261 of 263

Capital One EO number takes me to Customer Relations, the representative said they're not taking any calls.

BB&T Spectrum Rewards - $400
Citi DoubleCash - $1000
Discover It - $1700
CapitalOne Quicksilver - $3000
Chase Freedom - $4500
Message 262 of 263
New Visitor

Would you happen to have the numbers to the chase southwest airlines card, childrens place, and jcpenny backdoor numbers. I am trying to get my score to atleast a 740. I am trying to purchase a home. I have 6 cards and I have been making my payments on time. Yet my score is not moving much. I have spent more than 30% on each card. The only card that is paid off is the childrens place card. I am still working on the other 5. Also does this number also work for personal loans taken from a bank or credit union?

Message 263 of 263