Ron1 wrote:

Here is the number to verify identity for Comenity:

Account Protection: 

1-866-668-5450.

Ron.

Thanks! -- added it!

Established Contributor

Re: Backdoor Numbers

This is an awesome list! I'm just commenting so I can access this from everywhere Smiley Happy

New Visitor

I called the backdoor numbers for Capital One and no luck for me (9939) and (7866) they just directed me to the online system or online... any suggestions?
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Welcome to the forums.

Google "get human capital one executive office email". First on list.
Starting score EQ SW 563 April 2014, Fico 8 EQ 801, EX 794, TU 805 (April 2016)
New Visitor

Thank you Imperfectfuture.... I will try that tomorrow.
Established Member

Great list I used it just yesterday on a WF app and Best Buy , however no luck on either , seems to many recent inq can hurt .lol

Back in the garden.

Fico Starting 07/14/ Ex 645/ Tu 634/ Eq 636/
Current 03/15/ Ex 651/Tu 676/ Eq 653/
Goal 700 across , clean up frd St tax ln, 1ca on Med,

Plan your work and work your plan !
Senior Contributor

Citibank number is bogus

[ Edited ]

This Citibank number is bogus:

Citi Credit Card Executive Office 423-477-6858 -CreditAddict 

You should take it off your list immediately.

I called it, following up on a Citi Double Cash credit limit increase I'd requested.

Igot a robotic person who you immediately know from her voice isn't going to help you.

She said I had the wrong phone number and she would transfer me to to the right department.

When I got to that department I got another very robotic person who you know isn't going to help you.

And all she did was tell me that my credit limit increase had been denied.

Wasn't going to talk about it at all.

*Note* from Kenny -- updated the list to remove it. Thanks for your input.

FICO8 EQ 782 TU 806 EX 783 FICO5 EQ 747 Total revolving 503000
Senior Contributor

My experience with the Barclays 24/7 Underwriting number

Subjectively I think this is a good number, but I didn't achieve any results by calling it.

I've called this number a total of 3 times:

Barclays  866-951-1437 ( 24/7 Underwriting Dept)- jsucool 

I think all times were in connection with my trying to get the

Barclays Ring card. I think the 1st time was for reconsideration; the next time asking for moving credit limits

around; the 3rd time asking for a product switch.

It does seem that you get intelligent people who are trying to do something.

But in my case I had the feeling that for a while they were trying to be helpful, and were

inclined to throw me some kind of bone,

and then something came up on their computer screen that told them they couldn't do anything

for me .... period. And they didn't want to admit that the decision had been taken out of their hands.

Nevertheless I do think the number is viable, and the people who pick up the phone

so far appear to be ok people.

FICO8 EQ 782 TU 806 EX 783 FICO5 EQ 747 Total revolving 503000
Established Member

Sorry you didn't have any luck with them. I decided to give it a try. I had been wanting to call them anyway. I previously had two Capital One cards, and now with the take over of my Orchard and Disover cards, I now have four Capital One cards. I wanted to call to see if I could combine into one or two cards. I called the 800-889-9939 number and spoke with someone who looked at all my cards. He wasn't able to combine my cards, but he did say Cap One is currently working on converging cards for people who now have multiple cards because of these take overs. I asked about my card that had the longest history with them and he was able to convert it from a regular card to a Quicksilver so I was happy about that. I also got a small bump in my credit limit (it had a recent zero balance). 

Frequent Contributor

Awesome list. Anyone have an updated number for Discover recon / credit analyst?

08/29/2016: Experian 697 Equifax 695 TransUnion 724
04/09/2015: Experian 665 Equifax 609 TransUnion 666
08/31/2015: Experian 692 Equifax 686 TransUnion 708

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

† Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
‡ Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

* For complete information, see the terms and conditions on the credit card issuer’s website. Once you click apply for this card, you will be directed to the issuer’s website where you may review the terms and conditions of the card before applying. While myFICO always strives to present the most accurate information, we show a summary to help you choose a product, not the full legal terms - and before applying you should understand the full terms of products as stated by the issuer itself.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.