cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backdoor Numbers

Re: Backdoor Numbers

Or to just ride out the pending decision. I did that and it came back approved a few days later.
Message 81 of 260
Community Leader
Super Contributor

B335is wrote:
Or to just ride out the pending decision. I did that and it came back approved a few days later.

Like that idea for Chase Ink Cash planned app in May 2016.

Starting score EQ SW 563 April 2014, Fico 8 EQ 801, EX 794, TU 805 (April 2016)
Message 82 of 260
MHS

The number to Valero takes you fleet services. For a personal account they ask you to call...1-800-333-3560.  Spoke to customer service rep. Asked her to transfer me to a credit analyst. She willingly did.  After holding for about 1 minute, a cut and dry credit analyst came on the line to say I had to refer to my credit report. No change on denial. 

Message 83 of 260
New Contributor

Was given the following number to reach Chase verification: 1-800-278-8830.

When I called, I believe it said it was Chase Fraud though...Either way it worked out for me.

Message 84 of 260
Established Member

I just used this number for my Fidelity Amex recon: (888) 221-6262. However, I believe it is the general FIA recon number. Because BOA/FIA change numbers so much, most of the numbers you will see don't work, but this one does for now. I got it by calling a different BOA credit analyst number, and they transferred me to that one.

Message 85 of 260
Valued Contributor

I called Chase to cancel the Amazon card but move the CL to the Freedom card first. They said I would have to call on Monday, and gave me "Lending" 888-609-7805. I didn't see that on the list on the O.P. first post.

EQ: 820 || TU: 815 || EX: 812 (From CCT: 7/20/17) || Garden since 8/10/17. CapOne Quicksilver $22k || Home Depot $16k || Lowes $16k || DiscoverIT $21.5k || BofA Rewards $15k || Barclay Ring $10k || BJ's Perks $10.5k || PSECU $9k || Chase Freedom $7k || AMEX BCE $17.1k || USBank Cash+ $12K || Citi DC $8K || FNBO Sheetz $6K || PSECU Founders $5K || PayPal Credit $4K ||
Message 86 of 260
Frequent Contributor

Can anybody please PM me a good email address for CAP 1 EO? Thank you!

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 87 of 260

CAN YOU PM ME IF YOU GET A PHONE NUMBER?? AND WHAT IS GARDENING MEan? I KEEP SEEING THAT?

Message 88 of 260

OneDay_750 wrote:
Can anybody please PM me a good email address for CAP 1 EO? Thank you!

Let me Google that for you http://bit.ly/1g0P1zO

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 89 of 260

dede1 wrote:

CAN YOU PM ME IF YOU GET A PHONE NUMBER?? AND WHAT IS GARDENING MEan? I KEEP SEEING THAT?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Garden-Club-July-2015/td-p/4102342

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne
Message 90 of 260