Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bam Bam Diners Club Elite Bam Bam

Message 161 of 321
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@12njoy how long it took to second account showed up in your online account with diners club ?

It doesn't show up.  You have to wait for the card and add it using the account number.  When I called csr they said it would require two log on accounts.  Well I logged in to the one account I have and played around and there is a spot to add account, but you need the account number.

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 162 of 321
Anonymous
Not applicable

@12njoy wrote:

I applied for a Diners Club Premier Club on 9/28/14 and was instantly approved for $15,000 and then applied for the Diners Club Elite card on 9/29/14.  After some back and forth with Diners Club, I was told that the Elite card was deleted as a duplicate.  I applied for another Elite card yesterday (10/17/14) and just called today to check the status.  Approved for $15,000.  What is interesting is that when I received my Diners Club on October 9th, I immediately called to see if I could increase my credit line to $30,000.  They did another HP and I was eventually denied.  What a difference 8 days made.  So apparently you can have two Diners Club cards afterall.

Congrats, you did it and you got it. Well done 12njoy... nice

Message 163 of 321
12njoy
Super Contributor

Thanks Mia25
___________ 12Njoy
Message 164 of 321
12njoy
Super Contributor

Had to follow up with Dines again regarding the Elite card.  Wanted to make sure it actually shipped.  She said it shipped on Monday.  I asked if they could add the card to my online account and she said no that I would have to do that once I got the card.  I also asked if there was a maximum number of cards and she said no it just depends on your credit.

___________ 12Njoy
Message 165 of 321
12njoy
Super Contributor

Has anyone besides Sandman and me recieved a 2nd card approval?  Has anyone talked to the Lending Team about a 2nd card request?

___________ 12Njoy
Message 166 of 321
cflowers0115
Regular Contributor

I called today about my 2nd app.. they told me there was no limit and that you could qualify for both. Very nice lady. They said to call back tomorrow and they should see the status (I took the plunge this morning). Said the 7-15 day was a good sign and not to worry too much. I'll update tomorrow when I hear. 

Starting Scores: 8/13/18: EQ: 556 TU: 521 EX: 544
Message 167 of 321
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

@cflowers0115 wrote:

I called today about my 2nd app.. they told me there was no limit and that you could qualify for both. Very nice lady. They said to call back tomorrow and they should see the status (I took the plunge this morning). Said the 7-15 day was a good sign and not to worry too much. I'll update tomorrow when I hear. 

Thanks for the into cflowers.  Did they pull TU twice or just once?

Message 168 of 321
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just checked my Tu and it seems they pulled it today afternoon !but I applied yesterday so it possibale they did a manual review !?

Message 169 of 321
raydmercer2345
Regular Contributor

Not sure. I havent got any notification of a hp yet. What site did u use to check?
Message 170 of 321
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.