Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco do Brasil Americas

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Banco do Brasil Americas

Talked to them today....said it takes at least 3 weeks to a month to decision an app for their Credit card, and with the hurricane, could be longer...WOW---

Message 1 of 254
253 REPLIES 253
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

Yup I was told something similar.lol
Out of 30 plus CC apps..it's the longest app I've experienced.
Message 2 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gmood1 wrote:

From my reasearch..they are pretty generous like the Avianca card from Puerto Rico. They  took about a month..but worth the wait...

Message 3 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

From my reasearch..they are pretty generous like the Avianca card from Puerto Rico. They  took about a month..but worth the wait...

That's good to know meatman. Avianca is very very generous!

Message 4 of 254
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

All the makings of a new flavor but the lag time will curb the attention span and patience if thise looking for the next big thing. I halfway expect to read about Gmoods approval sometime near ChristmasSmiley Wink
Message 5 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
All the makings of a new flavor but the lag time will curb the attention span and patience if thise looking for the next big thing. I halfway expect to read about Gmoods approval sometime near ChristmasSmiley Wink

That or my Christmas denial.😉

Message 6 of 254
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

FELIZ NAVIDAD or Navidad triste( sadSmiley Sad ) Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck!

I had to look them up to see if they were really a US bank....very striking card with a name on it that I'm sure would be a conversation starter.

I thought of applying for a JCB just to be contrarian, but I think the monthlong decision time is a bit off putting, but then again, two of mine took even longer.

Message 8 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody heard anything yet? I stepped out of the Garden for this card, just got verification call a couple of minutes ago from a very nice rep. She told me I should hear something by the end of this week maybe next week as they try and keep applications to a 3 week maximum but a little behind. Also asked me how I heard about them! 

Message 9 of 254
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Tell them Gmood1 sent youSmiley Happy
Message 10 of 254
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.