Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco do Brasil Americas

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

I’m on mobile or else I’d edit my post! My aaoa is 2.4 years from closed accounts, my longest open account is 7 months since I started my rebuild so they seem pretty rebuilder friendly!
Message 31 of 254
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Hi Brent,

What date did you apply?

Message 32 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied on the 4th
Message 33 of 254
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Thanks. I was on the 4th also along with Gmood

Message 34 of 254
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Congrats by the way!

Message 35 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yup, you are correct. I couldn't remember. I had to go back and look at the HP date. Congrats on your approval. We are still in limbo. Ha ha

Message 36 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks guys! What a long process that was, almost a month sheesh. I suppose the hurricane didn’t help make things speed up. I’m sure both of your cards are on the way if they let me in lol!
Message 37 of 254
12njoy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Gmood1 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not sure if I can post phone numbers on the forums, but played a bit of phone tag with them as they don't appear to have a voicemail. 305-679-3353 was the number I was given to give them a call back, got another return call after about 10 minutes. Curious to see if it's an approval, not sure why they'd bother verifying me if they're not interested! lol

That's the number I called back. I guess I'll call tomorrow. They work real banker's hours there! Lol

4 pm EST nobody answering the phone.  And no voicemail. 

This is the number for the Aventura Branch which is the main office in Florida. It is just 10 minutes north where I live Smiley Wink.. they haven't called me either so let see when it is my turn lol

My mentor applied??  Might be time for me to submit...  Nope, but I'm waiting and praying for you all

(Formerly known as: Credit is my hobby/TCL objective)
___________ 12Njoy
FICO - EX 810; EQ 797; TU 804 I'm climbing back to 800+
Message 38 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks guys! What a long process that was, almost a month sheesh. I suppose the hurricane didn’t help make things speed up. I’m sure both of your cards are on the way if they let me in lol!

Congrats---I also apped on the 4th--nothing yet

Message 39 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know this may not mean much but I was alerted today by my monitoring service that I had a new account reporting. It shows them. The limit is not much ($1600) but I am ok with that. It does not tell me which card I was approved for. I NEVER received any kind of contact from them, verification, approval anything.

Message 40 of 254
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.