Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco do Brasil Americas

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

@fltireguy wrote:

Got my card in the mail yesterday. Grrrrrr... Oh well at least it's 0% for a year or so..lolimage.jpg

When did you apply----I applied 9-4-17....not a peep, but a HP

Message 71 of 254
Gmood1
Super Contributor

Yup. I felt the same way. Maybe in a year. I'll contact them and work on getting the limit raised up.
Message 72 of 254
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I think maybe 10/3 if I remember
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 73 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Smiley Tonguefltireguy wrote:

Got my card in the mail yesterday. Grrrrrr... Oh well at least it's 0% for a year or so..lolimage.jpg

Congrats! I wish I could get mad at the low limit.

i think i’m Persona non grata with them

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 74 of 254
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I don't get it. 5/3 gives me $15k.  They give me $2.5.  

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 75 of 254
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:

I would have suspicion that BB is a relationship bank....

Message 76 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@fltireguy wrote:

The country that gives us the Carnival is big on relationships. Who would’ve thunk it.Smiley Very Happy

looks like if your approved, you get a card. If you’re denied, the App goes in the round file

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 77 of 254
coldfusion
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fltireguy wrote:

The country that gives us the Carnival is big on relationships. Who would’ve thunk it.Smiley Very Happy

looks like if your approved, you get a card. If you’re denied, the App goes in the round file

IANAL but if information in a credit report is used to deny a credit app the creditor must tell you of the denial and also give you the name and contact info of the provider of that credit report.  Simply tossing the app into the circular file risks a FCRA violation.

(3/2024)
FICO 8 (EX) 846 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850
FICO 9 (EX) 850 (TU) 850 (EQ) 850

$1M+ club

Artist formerly known as the_old_curmudgeon who was formerly known as coldfusion
Message 78 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@coldfusion wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@fltireguy wrote:

IANAL but if information in a credit report is used to deny a credit app the creditor must tell you of the denial and also give you the name and contact info of the provider of that credit report.  Simply tossing the app into the circular file risks a FCRA violation.

Agreed, but I’m at 7 weeks and NADA. I’ve had this before as well. Worlds Foremost did it twice.

Message 79 of 254
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Because I’m a glutton for punishment, I apped again on 11-17.

We’ll see if I actually get a response this time

Message 80 of 254
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.