cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco do Brasil Americas

Established Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas


fltireguy wrote:

Got my card in the mail yesterday. Grrrrrr... Oh well at least it's 0% for a year or so..lolimage.jpg


When did you apply----I applied 9-4-17....not a peep, but a HP

Message 71 of 157
Senior Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

Yup. I felt the same way. Maybe in a year. I'll contact them and work on getting the limit raised up.
FICO 8 Scores EQ=754 TU=774 EX=766 (INQ) EQ=16 TU=14 EX=15 TCL=$500K+
Message 72 of 157
Valued Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

I think maybe 10/3 if I remember
Chasex3/PenFedx3/NFCUx2/BofA/BMO/AMEX x5(4 revolvers +Platinum)/CapOnex2/DCU/Blispay/Cabelas/BBVA/Fifth Third/Banco de Brazil/BB&T/HSBC/Atira/Commerce Bank/State Farm Visa........I have them all. Except Barclays. They suck. And Sync. They suck worse! And Citi,, because I Have 9,000 Inq.
In the 520-530 range in 12/2015.... Currently EQ747/TU758/EX744
NFCU & PenFed are my best friends!!

In 3/2016 I had a $1800 fully secured CapOne QS. And that was it.. Current CL $247,000 (plus my auto and RV loans)
Message 73 of 157
Valued Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas


Smiley Tonguefltireguy wrote:

Got my card in the mail yesterday. Grrrrrr... Oh well at least it's 0% for a year or so..lolimage.jpg


Congrats! I wish I could get mad at the low limit.

i think i’m Persona non grata with them

Chase 65.5k-Bank of America17k-FNBO 41k-Banco de Popular 25k-Discover 8.7k-Synchrony 61.6k-Banco do Brazil 5k-Amex PRG-Capital One 53.1k-NFCU 73k-John Deere 10k-EECU 10k-Commerce 17k-Blispay 7.5k-Citi 20k-personal CL 390,950-AU 234,050
Message 74 of 157
Valued Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

I don't get it. 5/3 gives me $15k.  They give me $2.5.  

Chasex3/PenFedx3/NFCUx2/BofA/BMO/AMEX x5(4 revolvers +Platinum)/CapOnex2/DCU/Blispay/Cabelas/BBVA/Fifth Third/Banco de Brazil/BB&T/HSBC/Atira/Commerce Bank/State Farm Visa........I have them all. Except Barclays. They suck. And Sync. They suck worse! And Citi,, because I Have 9,000 Inq.
In the 520-530 range in 12/2015.... Currently EQ747/TU758/EX744
NFCU & PenFed are my best friends!!

In 3/2016 I had a $1800 fully secured CapOne QS. And that was it.. Current CL $247,000 (plus my auto and RV loans)
Message 75 of 157
Established Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas


fltireguy wrote:

I don't get it. 5/3 gives me $15k.  They give me $2.5.  

I would have suspicion that BB is a relationship bank....


TU FICO 8: 750 (11/17) — Ex FICO 8: 732 (12/17)
Message 76 of 157
Valued Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas


GrasshopperStudent wrote:

fltireguy wrote:

I don't get it. 5/3 gives me $15k.  They give me $2.5.  

I would have suspicion that BB is a relationship bank....


The country that gives us the Carnival is big on relationships. Who would’ve thunk it.Smiley Very Happy

looks like if your approved, you get a card. If you’re denied, the App goes in the round file

Chase 65.5k-Bank of America17k-FNBO 41k-Banco de Popular 25k-Discover 8.7k-Synchrony 61.6k-Banco do Brazil 5k-Amex PRG-Capital One 53.1k-NFCU 73k-John Deere 10k-EECU 10k-Commerce 17k-Blispay 7.5k-Citi 20k-personal CL 390,950-AU 234,050
Message 77 of 157
Valued Member

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas


woodyman100 wrote:

GrasshopperStudent wrote:

fltireguy wrote:

I don't get it. 5/3 gives me $15k.  They give me $2.5.  

I would have suspicion that BB is a relationship bank....


The country that gives us the Carnival is big on relationships. Who would’ve thunk it.Smiley Very Happy

looks like if your approved, you get a card. If you’re denied, the App goes in the round file


IANAL but if information in a credit report is used to deny a credit app the creditor must tell you of the denial and also give you the name and contact info of the provider of that credit report.  Simply tossing the app into the circular file risks a FCRA violation.

 

(12/2017)
FICO 8 (EX) 795 (TU) 822 (EQ) 795

FICO 9 (EX) 822 (TU) 827 (EQ) 832
Message 78 of 157
Valued Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas


coldfusion wrote:

woodyman100 wrote:

GrasshopperStudent wrote:

fltireguy wrote:

I don't get it. 5/3 gives me $15k.  They give me $2.5.  

I would have suspicion that BB is a relationship bank....


The country that gives us the Carnival is big on relationships. Who would’ve thunk it.Smiley Very Happy

looks like if your approved, you get a card. If you’re denied, the App goes in the round file


IANAL but if information in a credit report is used to deny a credit app the creditor must tell you of the denial and also give you the name and contact info of the provider of that credit report.  Simply tossing the app into the circular file risks a FCRA violation.

 Agreed, but I’m at 7 weeks and NADA. I’ve had this before as well. Worlds Foremost did it twice.


 

Chase 65.5k-Bank of America17k-FNBO 41k-Banco de Popular 25k-Discover 8.7k-Synchrony 61.6k-Banco do Brazil 5k-Amex PRG-Capital One 53.1k-NFCU 73k-John Deere 10k-EECU 10k-Commerce 17k-Blispay 7.5k-Citi 20k-personal CL 390,950-AU 234,050
Message 79 of 157
Valued Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil Americas

Because I’m a glutton for punishment, I apped again on 11-17.

We’ll see if I actually get a response this time

Chase 65.5k-Bank of America17k-FNBO 41k-Banco de Popular 25k-Discover 8.7k-Synchrony 61.6k-Banco do Brazil 5k-Amex PRG-Capital One 53.1k-NFCU 73k-John Deere 10k-EECU 10k-Commerce 17k-Blispay 7.5k-Citi 20k-personal CL 390,950-AU 234,050
Message 80 of 157