Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Banco do Brasil App Pending

tag
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Banco do Brasil App Pending

Informed delivery shows a letter from Banco do Brasil, finally. This is interesting because I called last week to inquire (again) about my application status and got a rather short tongued lady who claimed she couldn't find my application. I politely informed her I talked to another CSR a week before and he could see the application fine. She supposedly went to another computer and found it there. She also said a letter had been mailed out three weeks ago, to which I told her I never received it. And all of a sudden a letter is showing up!  Uh huh. Sure. You guys mailed a letter weeks ago. I'll be looking at the time/date stamp on that letter! If it's a rejection, I'm actually fine with that because I don't need their card. I wanted it but I don't need it. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Cherekas
Frequent Contributor

Re: Banco do Brasil App Pending

@Adkins wrote:

Informed delivery shows a letter from Banco do Brasil, finally. This is interesting because I called last week to inquire (again) about my application status and got a rather short tongued lady who claimed she couldn't find my application. I politely informed her I talked to another CSR a week before and he could see the application fine. She supposedly went to another computer and found it there. She also said a letter had been mailed out three weeks ago, to which I told her I never received it. And all of a sudden a letter is showing up!  Uh huh. Sure. You guys mailed a letter weeks ago. I'll be looking at the time/date stamp on that letter! If it's a rejection, I'm actually fine with that because I don't need their card. I wanted it but I don't need it. 

Strong tongued lady hahahah

Score: F8 EQ 609, EX 597, TU 614 (1/17) Current Score: F8 EQ 701, EX 714, TU 689 (12/18)

Goal Score: 700+ across all 3--Gardening until May 2019
USAA Amex-USAA Rate Advantage VS- Amex Gold- Amex Delta Blue- Macys- NYC CC- Victoria's Secret- Cap 1 QS- NFCU CR- Care Credit- Firestone- Sams Club CC- Best Buy Visa- Paypal 2% MC

Total CL $96,300
Message 2 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@Cherekas wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

Strong tongued lady hahahah

That's my nice way of saying she was an **bleep**. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

They don't get in a hurry do they.

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

A letter usually means a denial, at least it was in my case.

Message 5 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

WTH?!? I never started this post!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 6 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Well, since this mystery post is here it was a denial:

- possible fraud, non FL address

- excessive credit limits already

Uh, ok. No notice you needed to be in Florida to apply (makes me wonder if it's in the fine print) and I'm really, really surprised to get the excessive credit limits already. Yeah, that's a first. 

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 7 of 9
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@Adkins wrote:

It's your post, just moved to the proper location.  Smiley Wink

In any case it looks like you're getting good feedback.  Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@Adkins wrote:

It's your post, just moved to the proper location.  Smiley Wink

In any case it looks like you're getting good feedback.  Smiley Happy

Ha! Ok! 😁

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.