Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BankAmericard App in Review?

tag
backtogood
New Contributor

BankAmericard App in Review?

So, as of yesterday, I officially have 2 tax liens that finally came of my EX report.

So i thought, I'd apply for the BoA BankAmericard knowing they gernally pull EX, low and behold I didnt get a flat out denial.

"Your application is in review. Thanks for choosing Bank of America. We're carefully reviewing your

application and need to check a few more things. We appreciate your patience."

I did app for the same card in February, and got an emediate denial.

Should I call?  Has anyone else experienced this? Crossing my Fingers

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BankAmericard App in Review?

@backtogood wrote:

So, as of yesterday, I officially have 2 tax liens that finally came of my EX report.

So i thought, I'd apply for the BoA BankAmericard knowing they gernally pull EX, low and behold I didnt get a flat out denial.

"Your application is in review. Thanks for choosing Bank of America. We're carefully reviewing your

application and need to check a few more things. We appreciate your patience."

I did app for the same card in February, and got an emediate denial.

Should I call?  Has anyone else experienced this? Crossing my Fingers

When I got my Travel Rewards card last year I got the same message. It was either 24 or 48 hours later I was approved. I kept checking the application status online and boom approval. So maybe give it 2 days before you call if you really want to,. Good luck and keep us posted! Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.