Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay APPROVED

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay APPROVED

Congrats on opening the door to Barclay. As you build credit they will grow with you.
Message 11 of 28
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@CoolKid01 wrote:

Thank to this forum I'm successfully making progess in my credit repair journey.  Last night after procrastinating for weeks I decided to apply for a Barclay credit card.  I was supprised they denied my approval.  I was a bit shocked because I've been working like a dog repairing and removing old and obsolete information on my report for the past 2 years!  Anyways,  long story short.  I read here we could call the reconsideration phone number and have someone manually review your report.  I called,  and after a 5 minute phone call and a few questions I was APPROVED for $750. It may not be much but its a start and I'll take it! 

Thanks everyone!

Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 28
BigBS
Senior Contributor

Congrats!

Score: EQ(809) EX(819) TU(800)
INQs: EQ(7) EX(16) TU(8)
Last INQ: 13 Jul 23

Total Credit Limit - $2.0M

Message 13 of 28
stengiz
Regular Contributor

use it right , you will see an increase when you hit  6 month mark. hope you get the rewards card 

last app July 13 2016
Message 14 of 28
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 15 of 28
TatorTodd
Regular Contributor

@CoolKid01 wrote:

Honesly, I dont know which one I was approved for. I'll see in about 7 to 10 days Smiley Happy

HHHhhhaaaaaaaAAA! I love this.  The whole "I dont give a F, i'm just stoked i got approved and will take anything currently!"

way to go though, to not take "no" as the final answer.  Pays off Smiley Happy

NCFU Flagship(80k) DC Elite (40k) Cash Sapphire Preferred(38k) DC Premier (30k) NFCU CashRewards (25k) USAA Amex (22k) USAA MasterCard (16k) Barclay Arrival+ Elite (15k) Nordstrom (15k) BofA Rewards (12.5k) 4 Amices (50k)

As of 10/13/14
Experian: 787 - EquiFax: 798 - TU: 789
Message 16 of 28
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@CoolKid01 wrote:

Thank to this forum I'm successfully making progess in my credit repair journey.  Last night after procrastinating for weeks I decided to apply for a Barclay credit card.  I was supprised they denied my approval.  I was a bit shocked because I've been working like a dog repairing and removing old and obsolete information on my report for the past 2 years!  Anyways,  long story short.  I read here we could call the reconsideration phone number and have someone manually review your report.  I called,  and after a 5 minute phone call and a few questions I was APPROVED for $750. It may not be much but its a start and I'll take it! 

Thanks everyone!

Congrats on your approval Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 17 of 28
Relentless

I got the same card, and was also approved for 750. It's been a great card, and they have been cool with me making multiple payments per month. I've already gotten 150+ in cash back. I'm about to hit six months with them.

Message 18 of 28
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the Barclay family!
Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 19 of 28
CoolKid01

Thanks everyone!  

Message 20 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.