Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay Rewards Denial

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclay Rewards Denial

@joltdude wrote:
Your scores stink even for this entry level Barclay card..Garden and stop with the apps....

That's kind of a brash way to put it.

Sometimes it's not about scores, but overall content of your report.. OP, You need to look into what's making your scores low and address this.

Message 11 of 14
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@joltdude wrote:
Your scores stink even for this entry level Barclay card..Garden and stop with the apps....

That's kind of a brash way to put it.

Sometimes it's not about scores, but overall content of your report.. OP, You need to look into what's making your scores low and address this.

Agree, everyone starts somewhere and your scores are increasing,  but something is still holding them down..  Try to address what you can that is holidng them down and obviously they will go up.. Also as the positives on your credit start outweighing the negatives with your credits you scores will continue to go up... It is a VERY LONG battle to get your scores up... Been working on it over a year and have increased about 100 points across the board getting rid of alot of baddies, but baddies remain and it will be another long year trying to get a few more PFD's, etc...  Then the other lates and stuff will just have to age off, so probably have 3 years left before I can get above 720ish-740ish credit.. I started out 2014 with a 560-580 now 660-705ish ficos.. It is a hard and long fight!  one or two mess up's can cost you years of headaches.  Best of luck!

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

CreditCuriosity and Nixon, thanks for the positive feedback and support. I learned long ago that you have to take the good with the bad, especially online :-)

Message 13 of 14
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Let's try to stay relevant and on topic in addition to being FSR.  --Revelate, myFICO moderator

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.