Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclay, you're a weird beast

tag
AtlantaWill30339
New Contributor

Re: Barclay, you're a weird beast

thanks! I've been an AU on another discover card for a year, so that might've been why. I do find it strange that they pulled TU too..I actually wished they did pull something else since my other scores are higher.

Message 11 of 17
seeyouthere
New Contributor

congrats!!!!

Message 12 of 17
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Message 13 of 17
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your Barclay and Discover cards Smiley Happy

Message 14 of 17
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@AtlantaWill30339 wrote:

Also apped for a Discover IT and was approved for 2500. I burned them in bk 3+ years ago

Congrats on your success Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 15 of 17
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

Congrats x2!!

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 16 of 17
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

1 yr 8 months and no CLI for me from Barclays.  While this is not the reason it is in the sock drawer it certainly helps it stay there. 

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.