cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Arrival & Discover It Approval!!!!

tag
william23
Regular Contributor

Re: Barclays Arrival & Discover It Approval!!!!

Thank you everyone !!!
Message 11 of 16
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@william23 wrote:

All,

Applied for the Arrival & Discover IT. For the Arrival I had to call to reconsider and after the credit analyst reviewed everything I got approved for $1500.00. As far as the Discover card I got the your application is pending message. I called them up and they advised that they weren't able to approve me for the original terms however, they approved me for $1100.00. (Did not get the 0%) I did get the 0% with Barclays. 

Pretty excited today!!!

Scores 660 TU 650 EQ 640 EX

Congratulations on your approval! Thanks for sharing. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
william23
Regular Contributor

Hi, credit utilization is below 30%. I have 7 inquiries. 2 baddies both 6 years old. One is a unpaid internet bill and one unpaid repo.. Oldest account opened  4 years ago  no  lates since then. 

I did have a Barclays rewards already witth a 0 balance.  

Message 13 of 16
tonyjones
Valued Contributor

@william23 wrote:

Hi, credit utilization is below 30%. I have 7 inquiries. 2 baddies both 6 years old. One is a unpaid internet bill and one unpaid repo.. Oldest account opened  4 years ago  no  lates since then. 

I did have a Barclays rewards already witth a 0 balance.  

I'm surprised Barclays approved you with unpaid baddies, they told me they couldnt' approve me until it was paid, interesting, very interesting, congrats anyways!

Current Fico Scores: (December 2023)
Message 14 of 16
Outdoorstech1
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!Smiley Happy

I was approved for the Discover IT this past March after receiving a preapproval flyer in the mail. No 0% but a $1,800 limit.  That was with 10 negative accounts with two active collections and a judgement on my CR. Yikes I know.  My utilization was about 10% at the time with only three cards that I got in September of 2013 (jcrew, amazon store card & Capital 1 secured) I just applied this weekend for Capital One Platinum & was approved w/ 0% and a $1,000 limit with a current FICO of 637. 

Going to garden them and raise my score as I pay off my two collections and remove some baddies. 

Message 15 of 16
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.