Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Barclays Ring 6th Statement Cut No Luv! :(

tag
baller4life
Super Contributor

Barclays Ring 6th Statement Cut No Luv! :(

Been anxiously awaiting my 6th statement hoping to get some auto luv. NONE. Smiley Sad Well they did just give me $3k on my new US Airways last month. Fingers crossed for 7th statement since many have reported luv then. Once my RMC turns a year in March, I'm closing and transferring limit to Ring.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Barclays Ring 6th Statement Cut No Luv! :(

Wait till the 7th statement. A lot of peeps get the cli on the 7thSmiley Happy hang in there!!

Message 2 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

My Barclays Rewards goes 6 months next week. Currently holding a 5K line on that one. I'm curiously waiting to see if they might do one this month or next. Either way if they do, then THAT's gonna be the green light for me to negotiate for my next app with them, Sallie Mae. It will be interesting to see how much of a CLI it will be.

Message 3 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

Thx pizza!! Good luck creditmagic. I hate waiting.....uggh
Message 4 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Thx pizza!! Good luck creditmagic. I hate waiting.....uggh

I'm equally as impatient with Synchrony. I keep hoping they'll cut loose early with a CLI. They have before at 2 months twice!

Message 5 of 10
jim44
Established Contributor

Hey Pizza1,  In your opinion do you think this will hold true for Barclay's Choice Privideges too?  I going on my 7th month, this month.  Tried for a CLI right after approval but no go.  Was told they need more payment history with the card...  Kind of hard to plan a weeks trip at Choice Hotels in Chicago with a $250 CL  LOL!!!  Need the points.. want the points.  Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 10
BarryNTexas
Established Contributor

@baller4life wrote:
Been anxiously awaiting my6th statement hoping to get some auto luv. NONE. Smiley Sad Well they did just give me $3k on my new US Airways last month. Fingers crossed for7th statement since many have reported luv then. Once myRMC turns a year in March, I'm closing and transferring limit to Ring.

No luv for Ring?  Blasphemy!

Hope they pull the trigger on 7th cut.

DC Prem 20K | DC Elite 20K | PenFed Visa 25K | NFCU Sig Visa 25K | NFCU Flagship 25K | AMEX Delta 25K & SPG 15K
RBFCU MC 20K | Barclay's RMC 11.5K & Ring 22K | Chase United 30K | Chase Hyatt 8K | Citi AA 15K | Citi DC 15K
Discover it® 27K | JCPenney MC 22K | Home Depot $9K
EX/796 EQ/794 TU/802 GOAL: Break 800
Message 7 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
Been anxiously awaiting my 6th statement hoping to get some auto luv. NONE. Smiley Sad Well they did just give me $3k on my new US Airways last month. Fingers crossed for 7th statement since many have reported luv then. Once my RMC turns a year in March, I'm closing and transferring limit to Ring.

I am the in the boat, after my 8th statement cut, NO LUV from Barclays- I guess they are upset with me for the new accounts. However, they gave me the US Airways Card Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
baller4life
Super Contributor

I'm not sweating it too bad if I don't get one. Once I transfer limits from other two cards, I will have $5k. In the fall when my TU is squeaky clean, I will just use a hp to try to go to $15,$20k.
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life wrote:
I'm not sweating it too bad if I don't get one. Once I transfer limits from other two cards, I will have $5k. In the fall when my TU is squeaky clean, I will just use a hp to try to go to $15,$20k.

It sounds like a GREAT plan

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.