Did you mean: 

Barclays SUCKS

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Barclays SUCKS

@Anomalous wrote:

@vpae wrote:

Figure I'd chime in my experince thus far for those reading about Barclay.

I had 6 new accounts in Aug 2013. I added my Barclay Rewards MC in March 2014 along with 4 other cards as a part of 1 app spree. Carried a balance on the Barclay of over 50% util, along with carrying a balance on 3-4 other cards. I've made just a little over minimum payments because it's 0% for 24 months. I added an account in June 2014. Added an auto loan in July. Added 5 more accounts in Aug. Started paying Barclay down a little bit along with the other cards and just added 1 more account 4 days ago. So far no AA or anything yet. Still have a balance on it but it's down less than 10% util. 12 accounts but in an 8 month period, not 4.

So.. is Barclay SP CLI? lol

Yes. I got one from a credit analyst after only having my card less than 45 days. I didn't even ask for it. I was calling to upgrade me Apple Visa to the new one. He told me I was eligible for one (mind you a small one of $200), but I took it! I've also opened new accounts since getting that card prior to the call, so this AA thing with them is definitely a YMMV situation.

Any body see a "cat" around here...? Smiley Happy

Message 91 of 91
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.