Best Chance for High Starting Line?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Best Chance for High Starting Line?

Fico 8 710 TU
AAoA 1.9
Util 15%

Walmart MC or Lowes Card? Which would be best to app for and get a a good SL? Most of my cards are $20k
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Best Chance for High Starting Line?

PenFed, NFCU (if eligible), Disco and Amex.
Message 2 of 3
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Best Chance for High Starting Line?

Well CC1, the chances are, with a 710, neither card may start you out super high but the great part of either card is it usually just takes another phone call to CS and you could have that up super high. I ve seen people get 1 or 2 k on Lowes and same day call request 25k and either get it or close. I think Lowes has a greater chance of getting higher faster as the MC seems to be a little more harder to raise. Not impossible though.

The kicker if you apply for the Wally MC, you are taking the risk they may only offer the store card. If your TU was way higher i would rate your chances much higher. But i think what helps you have a strong file with great income. So in the end pick which one you might use most and whats most important. Good luck buddySmiley Happy
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.