cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Instant Denial (Data Points)

tag
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Blispay Instant Denial (Data Points)

Never had any problems with getting the card back in the day, no regrets or ID verification issues despite multiple addresses and data on my CRs.

I'm sure this has soured some but that appears to be the minority given the sizeable portfolio they have. How long will it last? Who knows but seems to be working fine for most folks.
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776 wrote:

So happy I never want this card... 😊😊

+1

Message 12 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FinStar
I'm sure this has soured some but that appears to be the minority given the sizeable portfolio they have. How long will it last? Who knows but seems to be working fine for most folks.

I wouldn't say that's the case.  I've read probably 20-30 examples of failure to verify identity denials from Blispay and I'm sure there are another 20-30 posted about that I've missed or that are in other threads I haven't seen.  If we're talking 50+ people posting about these denials, just think about how many don't post about it, aren't a forum member, etc.

Contrast that number to essentially any other bank, where you've heard about what, 1 or 2 examples of someone being denied for this reason.  It's very clear that this problem is very specific to Blispay and the fact that it's been going on for 2 years and they've done nothing to address it is troublesome.

Message 13 of 14
joltdude
Senior Contributor

My spin on Blis... I like it, but if it were today, I wouldnt app for it, they are just too flakey and customer service is clueless....

There are other options that are similar or better... even for folks who couldnt get 2% cards before.. and some even have the 6 mo 0% financing.... 

Theres something about the combo of 2% without wait AND the 0% float... Miss the hidden TL, even though it only appears on one CRA...

Still have caught myself using it...

-J

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.