Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Train Over??

tag
cem13
Established Contributor

Blispay Train Over??

I applied and was instantly denied.  I have BK7 D/C in JUN2011.  My current FICO8 score is 675.  I was recently approved for Delta Amex for $10K.  I wonder if the train came off the tracks?

I have 10 Inq on EX.  AAOA is about 5 years.

FICO 08 JUL23: TU 850; EQ 846; EX 843. Clean since BK7 D/C 6/2011.
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Train Over??

@cem13 wrote:

I applied and was instantly denied.  I have BK7 D/C in JUN2011.  My current FICO8 score is 675.  I was recently approved for Delta Amex for $10K.  I wonder if the train came off the tracks?

I have 10 Inq on EX.  AAOA is about 5 years.

Same thing happened to me the other day with scores in siggy. Thought I was a shoe in but NO!!!

Haven't received the denial letter yet so I'm waiting to see what they say. I've had a good run lately getting new accts and was surprised by this denial.

Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I doubt it. I was approved around 10p last night. Sorry for denial.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry to hear about the denial.  It appears that the train is still rolling, it maybe the BK or the combination with your score.  However, the Amex Delta is very nice!  You gotta go with what works! 

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry to hear about the denial.  It appears that the train is still rolling, it maybe the BK or the combination with your score.  However, the Amex Delta is very nice!  You gotta go with what works! 

I was thinking the BK too. You have a pretty line up, so no big loss. lol

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

The train ran over me too!!!  Smiley Mad

I think EXP scores under 680-685 are dice rolls.

Message 6 of 11
Officer737
Established Contributor

It's not the BK, I have one from early 2014 and I still made it in. My EX is 690 so that may have been a factor in my favor 

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Who knows? I think they're playing rock, paper, scissors. There is someone who was approved with 90 inquiries under their belt. I think you have to have a secret password and we weren't invited. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 11
kdm31091
Super Contributor

It's not about a train, it's about what you do or don't qualify for.
Message 9 of 11
Samac
Regular Contributor

My Ex was in the 720s and they were like HAHA NOPE YOU YOUNG GUN.
I don't think they like a low AAOA. I'm 22 so none of my credit is very old.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.