Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay Unable to verify?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Blispay Unable to verify?

Hello everyone, it's been a good while since I've posted on here. Just the other day I applied for the blispay visa and got the denial letter yesterday. Only reason was unable to verify identity. Has anyone else got this before? If so, what did you do? Are you able to recon? If this has been answered already, I apologize.
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Blispay Unable to verify?

A lot of people on this forum have reported this issue.  Not so many lately, but a good handful last summer when Blispay was really taking off on this forum.  Since it's not the flavor of the month anymore, we hear about it less.

I think there may have been one person that was able to recon it, but almost everyone reported that Blispay said there was nothing they could do.  I would contact them though and see if they are willing to accept you sending them copies of documents proving your identity.  It can't hurt to ask.  I'd do this as quickly as possible though, as any potential window of opportunity I'm sure would close quickly.

Message 2 of 7
corradovr6
Contributor

had this same issue when i applied if you want to scour some of my old posts. all came down to i called and basicly told the csr that i didn't understand why my identiy couldn't be verified. she said to fax in some verification documents. i faxed a couple bank statements, cell phone bill and drivers license with everything blacked out except my name and address, and on one of the copys i wrote that i would really like to be approved and use their product. received an approval email a few days later. as the other poster said, i would do it as soon as possible though while everything is fresh. good luck because the card really is nice to use. stacking it with some cashback portals right now for non category spending on ebay and it's nice getting 2 percent from blispay, at least 2 percent from ibotta or ebates, and getting ebay bucks on top of it.

discover-$27,400 freedom vs-$7,000 credit union-$8,200 Blispay-$I make more money than them Tran-785 Exp-784 Equ-797
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

This happened to me, i called to recon and they said they would send instructions which never came.

Not really dying to do business with that type of company.
Message 4 of 7
MrsCHX
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
This happened to me, i called to recon and they said they would send instructions which never came.

Not really dying to do business with that type of company.

Exact same scenario with me. 

NFCU: $25,000; PenFed Power Cash Rewards: $3,500; PenFed Gold: $2,500; Capital One: $2,300; Nordstrom Visa: $2,000; Credit One: $1,250
Amazon: 800; Kohls: $1,500
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got the same letter today... I have not ever faxed anything before....

I guess I could call an try to recon but reading about the experiences others have had does not leave me very hopeful Smiley Sad
Message 6 of 7
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is now locked and closed to new replies, but don't worry... the party continues at:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/Two-approvals/m-p/4896717

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.