Blispay and INQs?

How is Blispay with INQs? Sensitive or not? Thx
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay and INQs?

I have a card so I would say not!Smiley Tongue

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 2 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol. Thx for the input.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't recall of hearing of anyone on this forum citing inquiries as a reason for denial.  In looking at the credit pulls database, of the 6 people that reported a denial one stated that one of the reasons could be inquiries.

Message 4 of 11
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

I think I had about 60 overall and 22 or so in the last 6 months, when I was approved for $4400 so I would say absolutely not Smiley Surprised
Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Brutal... I have bee declined for too many INQs plenty of times, even with scores in the upper 700's and good income/no baddies. Chase.... US Bank..... CapOne's recent CLI request.... just to name a few.

@Credit... thx for the reply . Good to know they are not one of the ones who cares. I may have to seriously consider this now. The 6 mo promo benfit would really come in handy for some upcoming renovations on my houses.
Message 6 of 11
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah i would figure greatest threat to not being approved for Blispay would not being identified properlySmiley Wink
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx for the reminder on that. I forgot I should get my EX report and make sure I know how to exactly make my info match.
Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is.... if i apply
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck if you decide to apply. I love Blispay. 

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.