cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blispay and INQs?

Valued Contributor

Blispay and INQs?

How is Blispay with INQs? Sensitive or not? Thx
FICO 08: TU= 786 (Dec) EQ= 774 (Dec) EX= 756 (Dec) Favorites: Discover It, Discover Miles, And U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES
Valued Contributor

Re: Blispay and INQs?

I have a card so I would say not!Smiley Tongue

Chase 65.5k-Bank of America17k-FNBO 41k-Banco de Popular 25k-Discover 8.7k-Synchrony 61.6k-Banco do Brazil 5k-Amex PRG-Capital One 53.1k-NFCU 73k-John Deere 10k-EECU 10k-Commerce 17k-Blispay 7.5k-Citi 20k-personal CL 390,950-AU 234,050
Message 2 of 11
Valued Contributor

Lol. Thx for the input.
FICO 08: TU= 786 (Dec) EQ= 774 (Dec) EX= 756 (Dec) Favorites: Discover It, Discover Miles, And U.S. Bank Cash+
Message 3 of 11
Senior Contributor

I don't recall of hearing of anyone on this forum citing inquiries as a reason for denial.  In looking at the credit pulls database, of the 6 people that reported a denial one stated that one of the reasons could be inquiries.

Message 4 of 11
Valued Contributor

I think I had about 60 overall and 22 or so in the last 6 months, when I was approved for $4400 so I would say absolutely not Smiley Surprised
Message 5 of 11
Valued Contributor

@Brutal... I have bee declined for too many INQs plenty of times, even with scores in the upper 700's and good income/no baddies. Chase.... US Bank..... CapOne's recent CLI request.... just to name a few.

@Credit... thx for the reply . Good to know they are not one of the ones who cares. I may have to seriously consider this now. The 6 mo promo benfit would really come in handy for some upcoming renovations on my houses.
Message 6 of 11
Super Contributor

Yeah i would figure greatest threat to not being approved for Blispay would not being identified properlySmiley Wink
Message 7 of 11
Valued Contributor

Thx for the reminder on that. I forgot I should get my EX report and make sure I know how to exactly make my info match.
Message 8 of 11
Valued Contributor

That is.... if i apply
Message 9 of 11
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Good luck if you decide to apply. I love Blispay. 

Daily Drivers: Penfed Platinum Rewards; NFCU GoRewards; Discover; NASA Platinum Cash Rewards. EQ: 763 TU: 737 EX: 787
Message 10 of 11