Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA Blacklisted??

tag
FabulousDtheBruin
New Contributor

BoA Blacklisted??

Hi all,

Two years ago, like April 10 2015, BoA closed all my 4 credit accts  with them (over 50K in lines combined) because I didn't get my proof of income to them in a timely manner.  I tried applying to them a year ago and they denied me because "there were too many inquiries."  

I never defaulted in my life with any creditor.  Do you think they blacklisted me?  Has anyone had a similar experience?

When should I apply next?

Thanx!

AmEx BCE - 2K, Clear from AmEx - 2K, Bank of America Travel Rewards - 10K, Chase Freedom - 4.3K, U.S. Bank College Visa - $600, Discover More Card - 7K, Citi Dividend Card for Students - 2.1K, Barclay Rewards MC-2.5K, Macys Red Card-1.8K, Bank of America AmEx-15K, Banana Republic Visa-2.5K, Chase CSP-10K, Chase Saphire-5K,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: BoA Blacklisted??

Possible but did you have too many inquiries?
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Personally, I'd give it another six months. That would also age your inquiries. Just my thoughts on the matter.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

As someone who burned BOA in my BK, when I last applied I get a "previous history" or something along those lines as a denial reason.  I wouldn't think too many inquiries would mean you're not able to still get a product from them.

Message 4 of 5
sjt
Senior Contributor

DId you pay them back?

If they blacklisted you, the reason should have been "previous unsatifactory history" or something to that effect.

American Express: Platinum Charge, Optima, Business Gold, Delta Business Reserve, Business Cash, Business Plus
Barclays: Arrival+ WEMC
Capital One: Savor WEMC, Venture X Visa Infinite
Chase: Freedom U Visa Signature, CSR Visa Infinite
Citibank: AAdvantage Platinum WEMC
Elan/US Bank: Fidelity Visa Signature
Credit Union: Cash Back Visa Signature
FICO 08: Score decrease between 26-41 points after auto payoff (11.01.21) FICO as of 5.23, EX: 812 / EQ: 825 / TU: 815
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.