Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BoA CLI INCREASE

tag
bigbang91
Established Contributor

BoA CLI INCREASE

HI GUYS, BoA is amazing. So i requested a CLI increase from 600 to 2500 for my wife around sep 15, then one week later i PC change the no reward card(student credit card) to Cash reward card. Then i figure maybe i can try request another increase. So yesterday i did, received a 7-10 days message. I thought its gonna be a denial, then boom today credit line increase to 4000$. It helps lower her utilization to under 10%. I hope i will be lucky when its my turn

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Brusilov
Established Contributor

Re: BoA CLI INCREASE

Congrats on both increases!!! You mind if I ask how long your PC took to go through?

Message 2 of 15
myjourney
Super Contributor

@bigbang91 wrote:

HI GUYS, BoA is amazing. So i requested a CLI increase from 600 to 2500 for my wife around sep 15, then one week later i PC change the no reward card(student credit card) to Cash reward card. Then i figure maybe i can try request another increase. So yesterday i did, received a 7-10 days message. I thought its gonna be a denial, then boom today credit line increase to 4000$. It helps lower her utilization to under 10%. I hope i will be lucky when its my turn

Congarts nice CLI

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 15
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@Brusilov wrote:

Congrats on both increases!!! You mind if I ask how long your PC took to go through?

I initiated the PC change probably around 15-20 of September. Its take 2 weeks for the product change to be approved. Then i received the new account number 10/07, havent got the new card yet. BoA reps said i will receive it next week. So the total process should be around 3-4 weeks

Message 4 of 15
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

@bigbang91 wrote:

Congarts nice CLI

Thanks, it helps my uti as well cause i'm her AU

Message 5 of 15
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 15
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@bigbang91 wrote:

@Brusilov wrote:

I initiated the PC change probably around 15-20 of September. Its take 2 weeks for the product change to be approved. Then i received the new account number 10/07, havent got the new card yet. BoA reps said i will receive it next week. So the total process should be around 3-4 weeks

@Anonymous took my PC (to a BoA Travel Rewards card) exactly 23 days to receive my card. Like @bigbang91, I noticed an account number change at around day 15-ish and a change to the CR on day 18.

Message 7 of 15
vAirGo7
Regular Contributor

Today, I just have my BoA travel rewards platinum plus changed to visa signature. Although it is not PC but guess i have to wait at least 20++ days to received the new card. The CSR said need to wait for 4-6 weeks to received the new card.

Message 8 of 15
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@vAirGo7 wrote:

Today, I just have my BoA travel rewards platinum plus changed to visa signature. Although it is not PC but guess i have to wait at least 20++ days to received the new card. The CSR said need to wait for 4-6 weeks to received the new card.

Jeez, 4-6? that's long. Is your account # changing?

Message 9 of 15
vAirGo7
Regular Contributor

@SuperKirby wrote:

@vAirGo7 wrote:

Jeez, 4-6? that's long. Is your account # changing?

Yup, account number will be change

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.