Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Boa mail offers?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Boa mail offers?

Just received an preapproval today for 123 card.
Already have a 123 card with 7000 cl I got 2months ago. Also have Bankamericard with 12300 cl.
Would Boa actually approve me for a 2nd 123 card .
Not sure if I want it or not but it has same 15.49 apr as my 1st card has and 15 months 0% apr.
My capital one bt is about to end and still have a balance, so might be good for a bt.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Boa mail offers?

If they sent it specifically for you it's hard to see why they wouldn't given your relationship with them is in very good standing and your FICO scores obviously support it.

There are a few members in here that have (2) BBR cards so there ya have it Smiley Happy

Good Luck with whatever you decide to do.

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks credit magic, just seems odd to me. But boa does things a little differently. And I forgot the couple bbr approvals I've seen so might be legit.
Credit limit might be smaller though but may not be because boa seems to ne good on there credit limits.
Thanks for info,will have to give it some consideration.
Message 3 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks credit magic, just seems odd to me. But boa does things a little differently. And I forgot the couple bbr approvals I've seen so might be legit.
Credit limit might be smaller though but may not be because boa seems to ne good on there credit limits.
Thanks for info,will have to give it some consideration.

No problem glad to help a little.

Like you said they do things a bit differently but as long as your scores and balances if any are to their liking they usually approve new cards, especially preapprovals i would think.

No matter how small the SL is it sure doesn't take that long before the limit can really grow and grow very high.

One of mine started at a mere $1K and now is $30K. Can't sneeze at that for sure.

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

1000 to 30000 niceeee. They definitely like you.
Thanks for all the info. It helps.
Message 5 of 6
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
1000 to 30000 niceeee. They definitely like you.
Thanks for all the info. It helps.

Your Welcome.

Just keep plugging away with them like you're doing and every so often request the CLI because they make it well worth the HP and before you know it you have some very high limits to work with from them.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.