Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA 1-2-3 Cash Rewards- APPROVED!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA 1-2-3 Cash Rewards- APPROVED!!

@Dimanchi wrote:

I didn't want another card in my wallet, but felt the need to apply for a BofA card since they have been my bank for the last 10 yrs - So I went and applied and was approved for 7.5K.. Very happy to get it... I didn't have any major cards at this time last year  (only a secured Cap1, which was closed 5 months ago) and had a scores around the 530s- Just want to thank anybody in the forum for all the great tips and information that they share here, it helped me tremendously.   Let's continue the good work into next year and get higher scores!!

Fantastic, congrats

Message 11 of 15
Dimanchi
New Contributor

Thanks everybody. .. the forum is great and I could have not done it without your support... 

CTYP 7K - CITI AA 6K - AMEX Delta 1.0K- DISCIT 1.2K - Barc 1.9K,-FuelReward 5K-SportsmanGuide 5K -Total Rewards 6.2K - BofA 1-2-3 CR 15K, JCREW 5.3K, AMAZON 2.9, Chase Freedom 3.5K, CAP 1 QS VISA SIG 5K, VENTURE 20K -- Total CL > 80K

Starting FICO SCORES (10/2013) EQ 538 - EX 558
Current FICO SCORES - EQ 713 - EX 722 - 01/28/15

THIS TIME I AM GOING TO THE GARDEN AND STAYING IN UNTIL 2016 - HELP ME STAY!!!
Message 12 of 15
Dimanchi
New Contributor

/Thanks!!   When should I request a CLI?

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

Huge Congrats! on your BofA Approval! Smiley Happy

Now, some 8 months later since first approved i understand why i wanted a BofA CC in the first place and was lucky to barely eek in with a RECON. BofA after 6 months are Tom Terrific with CLI's and easier to get approved for another card. The best of luck to you in your experience with BofA credit cards.

CTYP 7K - CITI AA 6K - AMEX Delta 1.0K- DISCIT 1.2K - Barc 1.9K,-FuelReward 5K-SportsmanGuide 5K -Total Rewards 6.2K - BofA 1-2-3 CR 15K, JCREW 5.3K, AMAZON 2.9, Chase Freedom 3.5K, CAP 1 QS VISA SIG 5K, VENTURE 20K -- Total CL > 80K

Starting FICO SCORES (10/2013) EQ 538 - EX 558
Current FICO SCORES - EQ 713 - EX 722 - 01/28/15

THIS TIME I AM GOING TO THE GARDEN AND STAYING IN UNTIL 2016 - HELP ME STAY!!!
Message 13 of 15
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@Dimanchi wrote:

/Thanks!!   When should I request a CLI?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some have tried earlier but i gave it the full 6 months and they were more then happy to bump my limit $3500 CLI from $1000, with a HP as is the norm.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!...Thanks For Sharing.Smiley Wink

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.