Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA recon?

tag
HobNob
Established Member

BofA recon?

Does anyone have a current recon number for bofa. Got my first denial probably due to a PR years ago. Figured i would try my luck with a recon, that is my only baddie. As of late i have a fairly high uti. Wife had a career change and we had to bridge the gap somehow. But eveyone always says not to give up and since ive used a hardpull on EX i figure i will give it a shot. Got a prescreened letter for 0% 15months and took the plunge.

Dont post much but avid reader.

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA recon?

@HobNob wrote:

Does anyone have a current recon number for bofa. Got my first denial probably due to a PR years ago. Figured i would try my luck with a recon, that is my only baddie. As of late i have a fairly high uti. Wife had a career change and we had to bridge the gap somehow. But eveyone always says not to give up and since ive used a hardpull on EX i figure i will give it a shot. Got a prescreened letter for 0% 15months and took the plunge.

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Applications/Backdoor-Numbers/td-p/408066 <--all the numbers you need 

Message 2 of 10
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@HobNob wrote:

They change up sometimes so might be hard to nail one down for any length of time.

You can always call straight in to BofA and ask to be transferred directly to a Credit Analyst.

I do all my CLI's that way now since backdoor numbers can be temporary.

Best of luck for a reversal.

Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

@HobNob wrote:

Its in this forum in credit card application section its the sticky which says backdoor numbers Smiley Happy

888-221-6262 recon number for BOFA

Message 4 of 10
HobNob
Established Member

I saw that number but as others have said they change direct lines from time to time i did not know if a better number existed.  Hope it works out, im assuming i will have to wait until monday as everyone says they do not work weekends.

Message 5 of 10
jesseh
Frequent Contributor

You can call, but will get a message they are only open M-F 8am-10pm (or until 9pm).

Cards: BCE 24k 5/'17 | CF 12k 10/'15 | IHG 12k 10/'15 | HH 6k 6/'18 | DS It 6k 3/'15 | TR 5k 11/'15
Scores: 760-770 | Inquiries: 0-1 | Utilization: 0-10% | AAoA: 3yrs | Bank: Ally | CU's: Navy & Pentagon
Message 6 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it a judgment or tax lein?? How old? I just got the BOA Rewards last month with a unpaid judgment that is falling off in March. What is your util at?
Message 7 of 10
HobNob
Established Member

paid tax lein 2 years old. uti is around 60%

Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely a combination of both, but I'm leaning more towards the tax lien. Hope you have luck on recon.
Message 9 of 10
HobNob
Established Member

Called in today, took around 20 minutes, very friendly but they could not approve me. It was the tax lein in conjunction with the high uti. He told me to pay down some of the revolving and try again after a few months.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.