Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BofA secured.....graduation?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BofA secured.....graduation?

So I've had my 99/500 rewards card for a little over 6 months, 6 statements...In my account as of lately It shows the CLI button with income info and such....followed by it will be a hard pull statement.

Wondering if I should wait it longer to see if they unsecure the card...And wondering if this CLI request option is the one where you add $ for additional $500. Which is what I do not wish to do. Scores are all around 700. Clean file, many account's and inquiries.

No hurry but this the last secure card on my file. The rest are doing well and gaining little by little.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BofA secured.....graduation?

If it shows an application like screen asking for income information and such than its more likely a real cli/graduation request. If it asks for bank information its just to add funds.
Message 2 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

In my case, that link unsecured the card, and the limit doubled. And then 90 days later, I got a SP CLI to $2800

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fitireguy - how long after you hit the link did the card unsecure?  Was it instant?  Do you remember around what FICO range you were when it happened?

Message 4 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

OP. It was probably a week I'm thinking? I was 750 TU 670 EQ 695 EX.
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Message 5 of 7
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Slyvixen. It was probably a week I'm thinking? I was 750 TU 670 EQ 695 EX.
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'll have to post a screen shot. And get some feedback. Would like the card to unsecure
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.