Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CHASE BRITISH AIRWAYS?????

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CHASE BRITISH AIRWAYS?????

Is the Chase BA card on the 5/25 rule? I am thinking not but really can't find much data. I am in Illinois but can't find any data pts on which CB they pull this card from. I have Chase Freedom @ 8k....... did have IHG and Fairmont cards, but I closed them about two months ago. Ex 700...Tu..692....EQ...670....AT LEAST 25 inq on each...

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CHASE BRITISH AIRWAYS?????

It wasn't when I got it last year, not sure if it's changed, I don't think so.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

No it's not but that doesn't mean that you still can't be denied for excessive credit seeking/obligations

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

No it's not but that doesn't mean that you still can't be denied for excessive credit seeking/obligations

No doubt Irish80....I seen somewhere that someone had been approved for 5k(visa signature sp) and they had 60+ inq on each CRA's with scores low 700 across the board...Cant find that report though

Message 4 of 9
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

That's like me with the Inq... BUT most are 12 months + only 3 in last 8-9 months..
Message 5 of 9
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Oh and 9/10 times chase pulls EX and if their borderline I think they pull TU or EQ, they've only ever pulled EX for me so idk
Message 6 of 9
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No doubt Irish80....I seen somewhere that someone had been approved for 5k(visa signature sp) and they had 60+ inq on each CRA's with scores low 700 across the board...Cant find that report though

@FYI approved in Feb. for a Disney Signature from Chase.. single EX pull @684, 85 Inq   $5K sl     Guess Chase isnt inq sensitive sometimes   lol

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@fltireguy wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@FYI approved in Feb. for a Disney Signature from Chase.. single EX pull @684, 85 Inq   $5K sl     Guess Chase isnt inq sensitive sometimes   lol

That seems to happen alot with the co-branded cards...but 85 INQ!!!! Now thats a mystery.....were they older inq?

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Here's my post which might be similar to what you're looking for. I say there's no set in stone policy with approvals with any lenders. Took a screenshot of my post on 4/11/17. It's under credit card approval section. 

Chase BA.jpg

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.